Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

86 blazer with 54" swampers

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Starting Member
86Blazer327 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tractor steering is hydraulic......

Old 01-15-2010, 11:03 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK Just stumbled upon this thread... uhh... WTF happened?! You can't talk about 54's and just die mid thread? Dammit!

Old 01-16-2010, 01:16 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ yeah, i was wondering last week, "whatever happened to........?", 'cause it's been pretty quiet. i guess Christmas & New Years kinda screws with fabbin' plans.

Old 01-16-2010, 02:58 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
^^^ yeah, i was wondering last week, "whatever happened to........?", 'cause it's been pretty quiet. i guess Christmas & New Years kinda screws with fabbin' plans.

Agreed! we need information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Beginning Member
larrysmachine is on a distinguished road

Sorry guys, soon after I got the front up in the air I got loaded up with work. the machine shop side of the house pays the bills and building toys for people take a back seat as they don't pay quite as well. As soon as I get some breathing room I will have the blazer back in the shop to get the rear up in the air to match the front.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:12 PM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

I too was wondering what was happening on this project.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Sounds like all is going well. Glad to hear this was put on hold for a good reason and not a bad one! Always feels great when your work is heavy in times like these.

Old 01-24-2010, 01:31 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey, make that $$$ man!

Originally Posted by larrysmachine
Sorry guys, soon after I got the front up in the air I got loaded up with work. the machine shop side of the house pays the bills and building toys for people take a back seat as they don't pay quite as well. As soon as I get some breathing room I will have the blazer back in the shop to get the rear up in the air to match the front.
That's fine, glad to hear your busy with work. I'm just used to seeing build threads that just fall of the face of the earth about 3/4 ways through. Thought that maybe it was moved somewhere or something. Anyways take your time, and I'll check back later

Old 01-24-2010, 09:22 AM
giod is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I've apparently missed this thread. Can't wait to see the finished product, until it breaks that is. And boy oh boy is it going to break...

Old 01-24-2010, 10:52 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by giod
Wow I've apparently missed this thread. Can't wait to see the finished product, until it breaks that is. And boy oh boy is it going to break...
be nice now, he's just building it to what the customer doesn't know-i mean wants.

Quick Reply: 86 blazer with 54" swampers