Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

'97 Blazer, the "Storm Trooper" =)

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 08:56 AM
m3ch is on a distinguished road
Default '97 Blazer, the "Storm Trooper" =)

welll, im now starting to get some stuff done to it
reinstalled the CB, and got a 4' antenna last night, some crappy tires on it right now michelin xch4's LT235 75 15

in a few months, a lift should come, or an exhaust, then if i find myself some metal, a light bar for my roof no pics atm because no camera, lost it doing idk what.

oh right, it is of course a 97 blazer, LT 4x4 White with black tint, new fuel pump, new fuel filter, new FPR basically every thing but the fuel lines lol, few dents here and there, about the size of a golf ball, above the gas door, and on the tailgate, runs good no problems with it, blow a few fuses every now and then, broken driver side headlight, just the mount, fixed with cardboard lol, bug deflector, sorry but i like the way it looks with it on, HAD 2 12's (pioneer and a sony) hooked up to a 1000 watt sony xplod amp.....going to get some driving lights soon, then some offroad lights when i get my roof mount thing done, and a 2-3 inch lift after my birthday, in sept......better tires for sure.....and i will post pics AS SOON AS I CAN =) i know i have 2 floating around on my photobucket

Last edited by m3ch; 07-31-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:04 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Nice, can't wait for photos!

Old 07-31-2010, 09:07 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Diggin the title...... Just watched a few hours of the history of star wars....

Old 07-31-2010, 11:49 PM

haha, well i fixed the CB antenna today, nothin wrong with it, just had it mounted weird due to short bolts, went to the hardware store picked up some bigger ones, and bolted it to the luggage rack, and next up is a set of driving lights going on the grill/grille how ever you perfer to spell it

Old 08-03-2010, 12:04 PM

well if its not one thing its another, shortly before getting new brakes my brake light came on (inside) and now i dont know if its the line or the cylinder, because it looks like its leaking from the line, but could it be from the cylinder?? the cylinder it self is dry, i supose it wouldnt hurt to replace it tho, so question is, replace the line??? the "leak" looks like its comming from about 4 or so inches back, where the line is secured to the axel? i dont know, i think ill replace the line that looks like its leaking from

Old 08-03-2010, 12:23 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

If it looks like it is leaking change it. It is not expensive and easy to do.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:50 PM

easier said than done, lol tryin to get that damn rusted nut off, ill havta make the aquto part store tomarrow

Old 08-05-2010, 07:17 PM

Alright Got a few pics, shes a little dirty and has some beauty marks

Old 08-17-2010, 04:40 PM

Okay today i went and bough "driving lights" from the autopart store, i used them before on my cavalier and were pretty bright for being so small they are Made by Optronics and are the "Platinum Burners" series........product number? GH83BD 55warr halogens will get pics up ASAP

Old 09-02-2010, 07:17 AM

WELLLLLLLLLLL i got a small update................i bought a 1200 watt sub yesterday sony xplod it is grey, and in a box and carpeted picked it up for 65 bucks (64and some change) it ia pushing out only 600 watts atm , i took my dads 600 outta his tbird =D but it sounds nice, i will probablly get another sub soon, run them both thru the bridge till i find another amp

Quick Reply: '97 Blazer, the "Storm Trooper" =)