Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

97' Chevy Blazer LS (Unleaked Build)

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

If you have all of this done show us a pic or just stop lying about it! I want to believe you have some of them but your lack of willingness to prove it makes it impossible to! Unless you prove it I won't ever believe you and I'm sure everyone else in this thread feels the same way!

6' Superlift Kit (I just don't believe you)
Venom Performance Chip (you can't put a chip in your truck)
AEM Fuel Management Unit (What?? Are you fast and the furious???)
Bosch Fuel Injectors (your truck doesn't have injectors unless you are gonna try and tell us you have a marine intake).

Now prove it or stop lying and go away please!!

Last edited by rexmburns; 02-26-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:54 PM
trobbins is on a distinguished road

rex you stole the words right out of my mouth. SHOW US PICS OR DONT TALK

Old 02-26-2013, 11:22 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Looks like we have a bull chitter amoung us

So far we know he likes to booze cruise while smoking reefers with his Fabio-haired lover when he's not talking crap on the internet

Not very cool man.

Hey guys, I just got my dynatronics 200 psi supercharger for my silverado. I got it dynoed and it made so much power it spat the dyno unit right out the shop door. Now I just have to put in my titanium pistons and bored the cylingers out 13" overview. Should be making serious power now. I would show you all but I left my camera on the dyno that I ruined.

Last edited by ohsofly; 02-26-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Looks like we have a bull chitter amoung us

So far we know he likes to booze cruise while smoking reefers with his Fabio-haired lover when he's not talking crap on the internet

Not very cool man.

Hey guys, I just got my dynatronics 200 psi supercharger for my silverado. I got it dynoed and it made so much power it spat the dyno unit right out the shop door. Now I just have to put in my titanium pistons and bored the cylingers out 13" overview. Should be making serious power now. I would show you all but I left my camera on the dyno that I ruined.

D*** you I was gonna get my truck dyno'd tomorrow to!! I'm pushing 1200 horses at the wheels with my 4.3 and the tornado installed in the intake that's all the power I need

Old 02-27-2013, 10:03 AM

i dont think anyone is on my level i run jet fuel threw my blazer, got so much power to the wheels everytime i launch i break the threads on my wheels and they fly off

Old 02-27-2013, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Is it sad that I kinda hope this guy posts up pics of his blazer and its badass and makes us all look like a-holes?? I know it won't happen cause half the crap he listed isn't possible but hey I'll take a current pic of his truck mods or no mods at this point lol!!

Old 02-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

Real power comes from the unobtanium piston return springs, and .030 over bore cam.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:32 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

The only power is coming out of his ***

Old 02-27-2013, 05:13 PM

man if so many people were talkin trash like this on my thread i would respond alittle faster sayin sorry i lied or just post a dang pic

Old 02-27-2013, 05:44 PM
420Blazin4X4 is on a distinguished road

Hell I can time travel in my blazer...who cares about a dyno test...I push 1.21 gigawatts of power baby...lol roads we dont even need roads where we are going...

Quick Reply: 97' Chevy Blazer LS (Unleaked Build)