Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

98 blazer (just starting) build

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 10:59 PM
chrystalblaze is on a distinguished road
Talking 98 blazer (just starting) build

I am just getting started, and she's my first. I notice many people post all sorts of stats and numbers about they're trucks that I don't yet understand, so u won't see them yet. But as I learn I'll up date everything right along the way.
Q. I recently put on 31's, which fit without any mods at all except the tortion crank, so first thing is a 2" body lift so I don't trash the front end, but I don't have a clue what I need, these kits all have diff parts ranging from a few to 100. I have about $175 saved and there are some in that range, but he'll if I know lol.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Welcome aboard! We all started not having much knowledge but I'm positive that with the help of this forum and the members here you will get up to speed rather quickly! Best advice I can give is to just read (right here in the builds section is a good place to start and see what others have done) and remember to use the search function if your looking for something specific. I have the Performance Accessories BL on my truck and have no complaints with it. Be sure to post up some pics and keep us up to date!

Old 10-23-2014, 08:02 PM
chrystalblaze is on a distinguished road
Default my mod list

Thanks Rex I just ordered the PA bl. So here is the list I have started, I'm sure It will grow and change but this will keep me busy through the winter I think.
2" bl
2-3" suspension lift, for some reason I just see 2.5 mostly?
Lockers, something I'm just learning about
Roof rack
Side bars
Brush guard/winch
Sound system is terrible
Fender flares
Cb in, cassette player out lol
Light bar
Wow I guess that's a lot. Ill post before pics this weekend if possible.