Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

98 Blazer LT Build

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 09:20 AM
Starting Member
98chevyblazer is on a distinguished road

I know I was so pissed when I saw it! Oh well, I hope whoever did it to my truck is happy.

More pics of my truck

Old 10-15-2011, 10:34 AM
Starting Member
Senshi09 is on a distinguished road

good choice in speakers. Those bang pretty good. You live in Michigan, how the *BEEP* did you keep your truck rust free without a garage?

Whats that cylinder beside your amp? Power inverter?

Old 10-15-2011, 10:38 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Senshi09
Whats that cylinder beside your amp? Power inverter?
It's a capacitor.

Old 10-15-2011, 05:03 PM
gatorboy44 is on a distinguished road

It's amazing people are so scared of someone that they have to do something to a vehicle instead of confronting them, they need to grow some. If that keyage isnt down to the sheet metal you can probably buff some of it out.

Old 10-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by gatorboy44
It's amazing people are so scared of someone that they have to do something to a vehicle instead of confronting them, they need to grow some. If that keyage isnt down to the sheet metal you can probably buff some of it out.
Unfortunately most of it is....I might have to drive with it for a few weeks till I can get an affordable price to have it fixed. Ill try to get some more close up pics tmrw of it.

Yea its a capacitor it's supposed to help with the alternator and with the lights dimming when the bass hits, so far so good.

Well it did have some rust along the bottom but luckily i caught it before it got too bad and had it repainted, we'll see how long it lasts. I'm thinking about just putting bedliner there now. It got worse bcuz of the fact that rocks from the dirt road would hit it all the time so I put mudflaps to help it out but if i do the bedliner I'd probly take them right back off, not sure yet.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Starting Member

Small update! lol

I had a new windshield put in this morning, and I have a windshield sticker that I've been waiting to put on, pics once i put that on tomorrow. Also got some halo's thanks to NVANZEE that i'll be installing this week, and I'll possibly be putting on my shocks/shackles this week too if my buddy is free to help me

Old 04-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Starting Member

Well its been awhile since i updated but i did get the shackles and torsion crank done about a week ago. the bolts were rusted in the shackle so i took it to a local shop and they did the whole thing with an alignment for 193 bucks so im happy. pics will be coming tomorrow when its light out, along with a couple questions i have.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:10 PM
jbw23 is on a distinguished road

I can wait to see the pics, I wanna do a shackle and torsion to mine!

Old 04-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Starting Member

Before ^

After!

Also have tinted my turn signals, here's a pic of when i was in the middle of it. I love how they look now.

Also, do you guys think i should just bedline the part under the trim on both sides or take the trim off and go over that and the wheel wells too? The paint is starting to chip on the rockers from the dirt road.

Last edited by 98chevyblazer; 04-15-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:52 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

dam kids keyed your door eh ?
Lets pay them a visit

Quick Reply: 98 Blazer LT Build