Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Accidental rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
MacNeil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accidental rebuild

Hey guys how's it going, my first post lol. I bought a 94 Blazer Tahoe LT with in the past few months and have had no problems with it really, leather interior and only 164,000kms now 4.3 vortec, ectanyways, todayI went to change the plugs and oil, I pulled the Blazer in to the garage and pulled one plug out, wow looks pretty rusty hmm... go to the next one............ well needless to say the threads are still in the head, now I have done alot of spark plugs don't get me wrong, this one plug wasn't going so I stopped, hit it with some pb and waited then went again,.... this time it went to easy to quick, hence the threads and **** still in the head, well I thought I heard something like a "ting" also so I want to pull it down to make sure nothing is in the cylinder so tonight I got the uim and lim off and am just gonna wait til tomorrow to finsih up but thought I would ask, is there anything I should do now that I have it down this far? I have to see how the other plugs go before I put the LIM back on not sure if that head has to comeoff also (this is the passenger side head this happend to if your looking towards the back from the frontleft head I guess you'd say)anyways, so any info or anything I should check out or do now let me know! thanks guys!