Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

blazer chop

Old 09-28-2009, 11:38 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Agreed...that is SWEET! I'd love to see that done to a 2dr too. If I had a Blazer for off roading it would definitely be something I'd do. It looks really good man, can't wait to see the roll bar.

Old 10-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Xtremechubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey man i like the idea of this i wish i had a blazer to cut up and try it with but since you are doing it. I was thinking to make it super clean you could buy a S10 bed and use the bed rail top as far as you needed and cut out the inner section part of the bed and have a built in bed in the back. Like this....

Oh and use a wide bed not a step side.

then use the bed on the inside and weld the front part of the bed to have the front vertical to it to give it a real finished and factory look. and you may be able to cut the back off the cab lay it over and weld it up to the slant and weld it to the bed inner layer. then you could use the extended cab inside panel and bend it and use the window and i think people would ask you if it came that way... but maybe you aren't looking for that. I just read your build stuff and boy the gears started turning and i took off on the thinking...

Last edited by Xtremechubs; 10-01-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:23 AM
elementtrev is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
I'd love to see that done to a 2dr too.
here is a BlaZer2 over on zr2usa that was chopped kinda like what your wewre saying...

heres a link to the thread http://www.zr2usa.com/mboard/index.php?showtopic=34602

Old 10-01-2009, 12:02 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Xtremechubs
Hey man i like the idea of this i wish i had a blazer to cut up and try it with but since you are doing it. I was thinking to make it super clean you could buy a S10 bed and use the bed rail top as far as you needed and cut out the inner section part of the bed and have a built in bed in the back. Like this....

Oh and use a wide bed not a step side.

then use the bed on the inside and weld the front part of the bed to have the front vertical to it to give it a real finished and factory look. and you may be able to cut the back off the cab lay it over and weld it up to the slant and weld it to the bed inner layer. then you could use the extended cab inside panel and bend it and use the window and i think people would ask you if it came that way... but maybe you aren't looking for that. I just read your build stuff and boy the gears started turning and i took off on the thinking...
that's how the 1st gen Blazer that i saw awhile ago was done. like i posted earlier, the inside was finished like an ElCamino. hows your work coming along fst450?

Old 10-01-2009, 07:35 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome! its a four door blazer shark now!

Old 10-01-2009, 07:38 PM
fst450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
that's how the 1st gen Blazer that i saw awhile ago was done. like i posted earlier, the inside was finished like an ElCamino. hows your work coming along fst450?
its not going so great at the moment due to me trying to figure out my clutch problem. Not fun..

Old 10-01-2009, 10:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fst450
its not going so great at the moment due to me trying to figure out my clutch problem. Not fun..
that's why they're called "projects". if they went right the first time, or didn't have any hick-ups along the way, they'd be called "repairs", and everyone would want to do it.
good luck.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:57 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

As awesome as the 4door black chop is, that yellow two 2door chop job is even more awesome!!!!

Old 10-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Xtremechubs is an unknown quantity at this point
now that yellow blazer looks really clean i would like to see it up close and see if there is any defects but i can't see any in the pictures. maybe the only thing i would do different is try to keep the slant. but very clean i like the color too.....

Old 10-02-2009, 02:45 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

I'm loving the red one on cardomain. I'm seriously considering doing this to my truck some time in the near future. X2 on some detailed pictures of the inside and the bed rails.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: blazer chop