Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

The build of "The Beast"

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 08:54 AM
jbw23 is on a distinguished road

Nice blazer! Take those running boards off! But I like the paint job!

Old 03-18-2012, 09:15 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I tried yesterday haha.. no go. When we put it on the rack to change the tires I'll see of they can torch the bolts off because they won't budge.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:05 AM
jbw23 is on a distinguished road

Yea and if you need the running boards get the ones that are just one step and you can fold up under the truck, but make sure you post pictures!!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:21 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

sounds like my 4runner. everything I've attempted to unbolt on it seems to be rusty... must be a mid 90's thing

Old 03-20-2012, 01:32 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Yeah. I started taking them off and made good progress, but then they stuck. I could have killed someone haha...

Old 03-20-2012, 01:33 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by jbw23
Yea and if you need the running boards get the ones that are just one step and you can fold up under the truck, but make sure you post pictures!!
I don't really need any, they came with the truck.

And I can say that there is going to be a party on the forums when I take them off.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:44 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

I kinda like the steps , they wouldn't last long on my truck though , either that or they would hang me up . Your blazer is looking great .

Old 03-24-2012, 06:25 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Craig, whats that furnace filter you seem to have caught in your grill? J/K, but you will get laid alot more if you tear that stuff out It does look terrible.

What are you covering up with it anyways? Ill betcha you could find some cold fronts in the junkyards that fill your grill in, or a grill if thats why you covered it up.

Last edited by ohsofly; 03-24-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:53 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Craig, whats that furnace filter you seem to have caught in your grill? J/K, but you will get laid alot more if you tear that stuff out It does look terrible.

What are you covering up with it anyways? Ill betcha you could find some cold fronts in the junkyards that fill your grill in, or a grill if thats why you covered it up.
Haha, well.. failed experiment. I was trying to do this:

Originally Posted by atvwarrior
I kinda like the steps , they wouldn't last long on my truck though , either that or they would hang me up . Your blazer is looking great .
Thanks

Old 04-26-2012, 11:33 AM
BF Veteran

Hopefully I'll be ordering one of these:

And one of these (and paint it black):

...this week

Quick Reply: The build of "The Beast"