Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Calling all Lowered / Bagged Blazers

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 12:42 AM
hellafocusd is on a distinguished road
Default Calling all Lowered / Bagged Blazers

Ok, like my welcome thread says, I have a 98 2wd 4dr blazer lowered on 22s...and I am interested in seeing all the users on here with lowered or bagged blazers. Don't get me wrong I aint hating on all you guys that have lifted trucks but its just not my cup of tea plus seeing others that have blazers more similar to mine will give me ideas for mine and give me an idea of which users to talk to about questions I might have when the time comes to bag mine. Lets see those pics please....

Old 01-15-2010, 01:05 AM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

pretty sure im the only active member thats fully bagged

Old 01-15-2010, 08:25 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah, I think packofqtips is the ONLY member here with a fully bagged ride lol. There may be a few others, but they are no longer active. I think there are a couple of lowered ones (Chad's comes to mind, but he just sold it), but they are few and far between on the forum. It seems the trend is to lift rather than lower. But don't let that discourage you from sticking around. It just means your ride is unique among the sea of lifted Blazers lol.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Mrkeller is on a distinguished road

I have an 88 Jimmy that's lowered. I don't have pics up yet, but I will. It doesn't look the greatest, but it's a project. IMO the lower the better.

Old 01-15-2010, 05:15 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

If you need some inspiration I would head over to S10 forum. They have a section for Blazers, and the vast majority of people over there are geared towards bagged s10's and blazers.

Old 01-15-2010, 11:11 PM
hellafocusd is on a distinguished road

Nah inspiration isn't what Im lacking, just love seeing me some lowered / bagged esuvee's and find out which members on here would be good to go to if I come across a question when I go to bag mine. I have had 5 dimes in the past, both square bodies and round bodies and when it comes to lowering or bagging them....there are very very few questions I have. These blazer on the other hand....the frame section over the axle is a bit different plus with my size rim and tire combo I'd be willing to bet I will have an issue with the rear door jam. I definatly appreciate the lookout tho and I will definatly check em out to see what I can find.

Old 01-16-2010, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Sisk
Yeah, I think packofqtips is the ONLY member here with a fully bagged ride lol. There may be a few others, but they are no longer active. I think there are a couple of lowered ones (Chad's comes to mind, but he just sold it), but they are few and far between on the forum. It seems the trend is to lift rather than lower. But don't let that discourage you from sticking around. It just means your ride is unique among the sea of lifted Blazers lol.

i also got the 4x4 to fit in though so im not a complete outsider

Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 PM
orangeblaze is on a distinguished road

i have a bagged 95 blazer working on getting the pics up

Old 02-17-2010, 11:48 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hellafocusd
I have had 5 dimes in the past, both square bodies and round bodies and when it comes to lowering or bagging them....there are very very few questions I have. These blazer on the other hand....the frame section over the axle is a bit different plus with my size rim and tire combo I'd be willing to bet I will have an issue with the rear door jam. I definatly appreciate the lookout tho and I will definatly check em out to see what I can find.
wouldn't be much different than doing a Dime, it's just gonna be a bit on the body, a bit to the inside of the door. of course, this means the rear windows probably won't roll all the way down anymore. but that just means it'd be like the 1st gen's (that's about the only thing i hated on my 1st gen's).

hmmm......might have to relocate the door latch/catch pin up some. maybe even use a different set-up.

looks like it's sawzall time!

Old 02-17-2010, 11:52 PM

body dropped with 20's have the stock latches so other than the wheel tubs into the doors you would all set if it is just bagged

Quick Reply: Calling all Lowered / Bagged Blazers