Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Exo cage and 4 link

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 09:16 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Wow I like that toy!

I was wondering if you were going to follow your cage up around the front above the lights? How did you do the rear around the tail lights and bumper?

Old 11-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_boy is an unknown quantity at this point

That is Sick. 5 Stars to that toy!

Old 11-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Starting Member
86Blazer327 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blazer_boy
That is Sick. 5 Stars to that toy!
Thank ya sir

Old 11-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by sporty_drew
Wow I like that toy!

I was wondering if you were going to follow your cage up around the front above the lights? How did you do the rear around the tail lights and bumper?
Im prolly gonna let the front be. I think its got style and it functional ......Most exo have no style.

As far as the rear , it has a rear tube bumper that I made the dy the cage got built, but is gettin cut off when I 4 link it and extend the wheelbase

Old 03-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Starting Member

I actually found some time to finish welding the cage , and prime/paint it. Put a set of injectors and 1.6 roller rockers on my tree fidy too. lol

Old 03-17-2010, 04:47 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

WOW! how the heck did i miss this build the first time around?

that is one sic exo brother, definately a 10 outta 10!

did you say you were gonna shave the bottom of the diff's too? have you thought about building some sheet emtal one's, or maybe just getting Currie to build you some? i know there are other diff builders out there, but they're one of the most well known.

Old 03-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
WOW! how the heck did i miss this build the first time around?

that is one sic exo brother, definately a 10 outta 10!

did you say you were gonna shave the bottom of the diff's too? have you thought about building some sheet emtal one's, or maybe just getting Currie to build you some? i know there are other diff builders out there, but they're one of the most well known.
Thanks. Pictures are dark I know , Ill take some better ones after I get the hood back on.

As far as shaving , Im only gonna do the rear . Yeah Currie , Solid , and Dynatrac have some nice stuff , no doubt , I just cant see shelling out that kinda cash when I can do the work myself. If I ever get to it Ill prolly have 3/8" milled off the ring gear and do a cover similar to the one Ballistic Fab is peddling right now for the shave kit they have for the 14bolt. Im afraid with typical terrain we deal with here in the south east US that sheet metal housings would be tore up too easily. Alot of back up and bump it if you know what I mean. Muddy rocks and moss an ****

Old 03-17-2010, 09:03 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

Man, that is sweet! Are you going to continue the tubing down the bed sides? You may have already covered that question and I missed it. (Apologize if that's the case.)

Old 03-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by jdespain
Man, that is sweet! Are you going to continue the tubing down the bed sides? You may have already covered that question and I missed it. (Apologize if that's the case.)
Thanks . As for the bed side rails , yes and no, cause if I ever link the back Ill end up taking the quarter skins off and doin some fancy tube work back there for a bed. Time is the problem right now , I got too many irons in the fire.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:15 AM
Starting Member

Got my wakeboard speakers and my highlift jack mounted.

Quick Reply: Exo cage and 4 link