Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Inspired Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I wouldn't take anything to that trans shop and I'd be sure to warn everyone you know of them as well. They wouldn't be able to tell if there was anything in the pan unless they removed the pan and then they would have found the filter popped off and "should" have been able to pop it back on and be good to go. They clearly aren't reputable and only care about $ and not customer service! Sorry to hear you sold it.

Old 01-14-2015, 08:41 AM
Starting Member
ntjoe is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd even go so far as to call the tranny shop and let them know what you found out from the new owner. Call them out and let them know you know, and then tell them you plan to tell everyone about it as Rex suggested. Ask for the owner or manager and then also file a complaint with the BBB. I'd do everything I could to make trouble for them personally.

That is ridiculous and infuriating.