Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Phil's Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Just got it put on! Night time cell phone pics FTL. Wash & photos after I get off at 1 tomorrow!

Sorry for the tilted pics. Had a torn meniscus in my left knee for a year and a half now so I both stand and squat at weird angles haha. My radio came in today also, but the gf says since she has to wait until Christmas for her presents, I gotta do the same. She's gonna flip when she sees the opal ring I got her- its her birthstone and she's never had anything opal. My best friend got me this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BILLE...Q5fAccessories unfortunately it won't be here for 4-9 business days. Oh well, not hard to unbolt the guard.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:39 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

You could plow through a house with that sucker on the front.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:52 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Phil

i'm liking that lower bar-definately gonna help save the lower bumper!

that billet insert looks good, just be sure to remove the plastic crap before your install. that pic of the red truck sure looked like crap, since the original plastic insert stood out like a sore thumb the second i saw the pic.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:50 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks great! Nice job!

Old 12-24-2009, 02:33 PM

Okay, gave her a wash and took some photos. Enjoy!

I definitely think I need a 2" lift and bigger tires now haha.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:23 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

that definitely turned out well! those guards just add a lot to the front looks of these trucks!

its funny how each time you mod something you realize just how much more it needs though huh? lift and tires... dont we all

Old 12-24-2009, 10:39 PM

Haha, amen to that. If I hadn't just bought new tires 2 months ago I'd be looking into some 31s and a lift.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:38 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Phil

nice shop!

oh yeah, the truck looks better washed up & in the light too.

Old 12-25-2009, 07:24 AM

Thanks Its my dad's plastic fabrication shop that we work out of. Soooooooo many tools!

Old 01-16-2010, 03:26 PM

Billet grille and CD Player have been installed. Pics of the CD Player as soon as I feel like moving haha. Someone want to convince or photoshop a pic for me to decide if I want to paint the strip with the bowtie black?

Also bought a Cherry Bomb Turbo muffler, 2.5 in/out. Yes, I have decided to do a catback