Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Batmobile

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 08:50 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

sharp lookin

Old 03-31-2010, 09:44 AM
Beginning Member
pieboy14120 is on a distinguished road

awome rig dude... cudos!

Old 03-31-2010, 04:26 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
That is sweet. I've been looking for one and just didnt know what it'd look like! And it's on a 31" too so it gives me a really good idea! Do they come with a Boston Bruins logo on it?
The guy that I bought this one off of didn't have any fancy designs. He designed these ones for FJ Cruisers, but it fit mine. It was actually pretty tough to find a cover that didn't have an "FJ" sticker on it. It's just a hard plastic outside shell with vinyl and a Bungee cord to stretch it on.

Thanks for the compliments! More stuff to come!

Old 03-31-2010, 07:32 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RangerG
The guy that I bought this one off of didn't have any fancy designs. He designed these ones for FJ Cruisers

funny, that's the first thing that came to mind when i saw it.

but it looks much nicer on the Batmobile, than it does on a FJ.

glad to see you now "own" your ride. congrats brother.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
funny, that's the first thing that came to mind when i saw it.

but it looks much nicer on the Batmobile, than it does on a FJ.

glad to see you now "own" your ride. congrats brother.
Thank ya very much!! I think it would fit a little better on a 32" tire, but it doesn't flap around or have too much slack so I'm happy.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:37 PM

So I washed and waxed it yesterday. Had it looking shiny, clean, and warm.

I got up this morning very excited to look out and see how miraculously shiny and new the Blazer looked. Instead....

We got a blizzard with snow drifts up to 4 feet high. It was 15C yesterday, and the nicest day so far this spring. And now this. Sometimes I really hate Canada.

Old 04-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Damn, thats a clean looking Blazer! And you helped me make up my mind- I'm getting nerf bars this summer.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

I got up this morning very excited to look out and see how miraculously shiny and new the Blazer looked. Instead....

We got a blizzard with snow drifts up to 4 feet high. It was 15C yesterday, and the nicest day so far this spring. And now this. Sometimes I really hate Canada.
come on! i put stuff like that in my "Only in Canada, eh!" file. 'cause s**t like that can only happen here.

look, it was -1*C when i left my house @ 6 this morning (-7 with WCF added) and i still wore my shorts out......been wearing them for almost a month now. be tough Ranger, were from Canada.

@ least the white stuff will slide off easier with the nice wax job.

Old 04-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
come on! i put stuff like that in my "Only in Canada, eh!" file. 'cause s**t like that can only happen here.

look, it was -1*C when i left my house @ 6 this morning (-7 with WCF added) and i still wore my shorts out......been wearing them for almost a month now. be tough Ranger, were from Canada.

@ least the white stuff will slide off easier with the nice wax job.

Uhuhuhuh, like, he said that like, white stuff will slide off easier.
Hehehehe, yeah yeah.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:13 AM
KRUSHER is on a distinguished road

So I washed and waxed it yesterday. Had it looking shiny, clean, and warm.

That's why I like living in the south. If we get an inch or two (which rarely happens) WE think its a blizzard. Most snow I've ever seen here is back in 1993 we had a "snow flurry" warning and got up the next morning to about 12 or 13 inches of snow! That was the first time I ever had to shovel snow to get out of the house! That blazer is looking good!

Quick Reply: Project: Batmobile