Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Black ZR2

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 11:10 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

nothing quite as nice as a clean truck!

but back to your running issues...........have you had a chance to get your fuel pressure checked?

Old 02-11-2011, 12:46 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

No. But its acting up again. Not the lack of power thing just nothing there until it clues in that I need it lol. Like yesterday leaving Timmies it fell on its face for a second then took off like a bat outta hell. Runs great when warm and fast but it has that rough idle when cold. I can pass and climb hills like a champ but just every now and then it will fall on its face. Seems to be withing a few mins of start-up. it was just at low fuel but I filled up yesterday and it did it after and when leaving work. I'll PM you something

Old 02-27-2011, 02:30 PM

Well, I think it has come to a REAL slow down. Basically a stop.

Its sitting beside my garage and probably isn't going to move for the next month at least.

I have an opportunity at this!

Its an 07 Classic. Its got the 4.8l which is better for commuting to work. Has an extended warranty till 160,000km and it only has 102,000km. Its a dream to drive and has lots of power compared to the 4.3l. This is/has been my dream truck for a long time now and THIS is my chance!

Old 02-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Starting Member
g_mike is on a distinguished road

Looks like the pics were taken very close to Mistys......

Watch the vehicles from autopark, they but them off lease whenGM dealers turn them down for whatever reason...some are fine and just low demand but most are high amounts or previous repairs of have some sort of ins claim on them.
Autopark salesman told me.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:40 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Do it. I did and I don't regret it, especially if its a good truck, the one you want and you can afford it. If not you'll end up kicking yourself.

Gotta lose that Betty Boop Sticker and the Geezer-cap though

Old 02-27-2011, 02:42 PM

Really. Well shes had it for over 2 years and no problems. Extended warranty is a PITA she said but which one isn't? I get it for the next month so I'm sure I will find some quirks and see if it's really the vehicle for me.

Thanks for the heads up tho Mike!
And no, not close to Misty's lol If big bay point road went over the highway, Thats were I live. This is by the Toyota Dealer. The car wash right there.

Originally Posted by oktain
Do it. I did and I don't regret it, especially if its a good truck, the one you want and you can afford it. If not you'll end up kicking yourself.

Gotta lose that Betty Boop Sticker and the Geezer-cap though
Thats what I said to my dad. he asked if I wanted to go $15,000 in debt for this truck and I said Hells Yeah.

I already explained the cap but yes as soon as she says they can go, the razor is coming out! It has a Betty Boop steering wheel cover too, and fuzzy dice. She likes Betty Boop I guess lol

Last edited by zedartwo; 02-27-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:52 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Around here it's the universal signal for "I can't Drive!" I stear clear of soccer moms with Betty Boop stickers on their windows and stuff.

Old 02-27-2011, 05:10 PM

Haha, Funny cuz she CAN drive lol. But yea, Definitely gonna ask tomorrow!

Old 02-27-2011, 07:41 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

glad you put some pic's up of the (potentially) new wride.

you sounded pretty excited to be getting it when i was talking to you on Friday.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:50 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

that would be an amazing upgrade for you man. always a nice this to do. truck looks good too

Quick Reply: Project: Black ZR2