Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Black ZR2

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 09:13 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I we just looking at the picture of my truck muddy and I wanna go again before the frost and I wanna get a video. I'll get britt to wear something other than UGGs and Just take videos.

The Blazer platform is perfect for mudding. I spun around in a hole where my buddy got stuck in his extended cab silvy

Old 10-08-2010, 09:56 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Blazer is lighter than a fullsize, meaning it won't sink as easy. Guys with diesel truck have issues with the front ends sinking because of how monstrously heavy the front is.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:29 PM

Got them finally working! Not intermittent like before. THEY WORK!

Old 11-10-2010, 07:40 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Whats with the vortex on your windshield? Are you traveling through time like Austin Powers?

Old 11-10-2010, 09:10 PM

No actually, Its one of the only earth bound black holes. It does not suck up everything tho. It only likes money and time. lol

No it was my parking permit for my new job that I didn't remove lol

Old 11-12-2010, 07:42 AM
Starting Member
g_mike is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zedartwo
For the time being yes. Its is still for sale and if I get the $8000 I'm looking for than I'm in good shape for a down payment on a new vehicle. But I do NEED a vehicle to get to and from work so I don't thing I'm gonna let go too easy.

Oh and Red96', No. I switched pad on the same wheel from inner pads to outer pads. Like took the caliper off and just pulled both pads and switched them.
man i highly doubt you can pull 8grand for that eventhough its a very nice zr2... ive had my 02 sls for sale for 3-4 years on autotrader and kijiji. had it originally listed at $6500 with about 160km on it and over the last few years price slowly drops as km goes up.(i think it may not be selling because its red...honestly) its now at $5500 with 189km...price is staying where it is and if it doesnt sell for over 5grand im keepin it and finding out if i have to have insurance on it to drive it only in offroad crown land pits that are 500 feet down the road from my cottage where it will stay...if not then insurance is coming off.
next would just use it as a trade in, you get minimum 2 grand on a trade in.

Old 11-12-2010, 12:28 PM

I completely agree with you. It like selling something you don't wanna sell. I only owe my dad $3000 on it so the more I can get the better as a down payment on something new. My ad on kijiji is listed at $6800 for the sake of my dad. I don't want to sell it but I need a full size to start by business.

Old 11-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Beginning Member
Drewjharper1900 is on a distinguished road

Looks good man! Cant wait to get a zr2 of my own!

Old 11-22-2010, 03:34 PM

Good to hear Drew, and Thank You!

Old 11-23-2010, 10:33 AM

Well I did a few things this week so far.

First PHOTOSHOOT! lol

Second was not done to my Jimmy but to my GFs Acura. Painted rims!
Started out with this

And this is just after 2nd coat of clear

Quick Reply: Project: Black ZR2