Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Blaze

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 10:37 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road
Default Project Blaze

Well I have decided to make a thread of my work I am going to be doing on the blazer. Updates may not be as often as I like with school and all not to mention a money shortage. Ill start off by showing what I have already completed since I bought it.

Black euro tails

Blue LEDs under the back seat and dash

Chrome Diff cover

Blue LEDs license plate lights

Blue wire looms

CAI

Pioneer HU

MTX subs, box, and amp

Covered hole with plexy and LEDS inside

Thrush muffler

Cobra CB

General Grabber AT2s

8000k HIDs

Also have Pioneer 4x6s in the dash and pioneer speakers in the back doors.

I probably missed some things so if I think of anything else Ill post it up. My computer is a little messed up so once I can upload the rest of the pics I will upload them. Let me know what you think so far and any advice.

Last edited by 99blaz; 03-07-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:45 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Ahhh...spring time. It's build season starting up again. I'm excited lol.

Anyway, looks good so far. I like the blue lighting, much like my truck. How do you like your thrush exhaust? I was on the fence between that and a cherry bomb (went with the CB in the end).

Old 03-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

VERY nice build Are the blue license plate bulbs legal?

Old 03-08-2010, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Sisk
Ahhh...spring time. It's build season starting up again. I'm excited lol.

Anyway, looks good so far. I like the blue lighting, much like my truck. How do you like your thrush exhaust? I was on the fence between that and a cherry bomb (went with the CB in the end).
I like the thrush a lot, its not very loud but it is definitely throatier and adds a little performance too.

Originally Posted by Phil
VERY nice build Are the blue license plate bulbs legal?
Um... probably not, I haven't had any trouble from it but I got extra bulbs in the truck just in case.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:12 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Wow ns truck you got there

Old 03-08-2010, 01:27 PM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point

take the emblems off-

Old 03-08-2010, 01:34 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

x2 on that...lose that silly 4x4 decal and de-badge FTW

Old 03-08-2010, 05:02 PM

I thought about taking the 4x4 sticker off the only thing is it might be faded underneath it. I will probably debadge the back gate when I fix the the rust spots on it. I got quite a few plans for it this summer. Once I get my computer fixed tomorrow Ill upload some more pics.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:41 PM
BF Veteran

You'd be surprised...it might not be faded underneath...mine weren't anyway. Grant it it's a 01, but even still.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:51 PM

I'll have to see how it looks once I undercoat the bottom half of the blazer might not look good then.

Quick Reply: Project Blaze