Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Blue (With Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 11:05 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Looks like a new tip, and it hangs lower because of the body lift.

Old 11-06-2009, 01:15 PM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks again for the comments. Trying to answer everyone's questions here and as for the exhaust, I did have a tip in that pic, and one of those rubber hangers broke in that pic so thats why it hangs so low in that pic, but its fixed now, I just need a new tip b/c the other got rusty. As for the rest of the exhaust I have a super 44 muffler and the cat removed (Shh!) haha, gives a nice growl to it. The ps3 could use a new skin huh, COD 3 it a bit ancient now a days lol. Now for the tire question, the easy answer is yes I had multiple rubbing issues with running so big of tires with just 2" of lift. I had to slaughter and pound my wheel wells to have no rubbing, but it was going to happen anyways, b/c Im going to be running 12.5 wide tires. Hope that answers everything

Old 11-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Starting Member
klote82 is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yea i love that black and blue combo. i also like the painted fan shroud, creative touch for sure!

Old 11-25-2009, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by klote82
hell yea i love that black and blue combo. i also like the painted fan shroud, creative touch for sure!
Thank you very much. I figured I'd offer up some new pic's of my new front set-up, the prerunner bar is now up for sale guys..

Old 11-25-2009, 06:14 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

cool lol

Old 11-25-2009, 10:54 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

What are your plans for the front now?

Old 11-27-2009, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by sporty_drew
What are your plans for the front now?
Well.. funny you ask, Right now its going to stay the way it is till I get the urge to pick up some 1/4 thick steel. Then I go to my lab and create a monster.. of a bumper =D

Old 11-28-2009, 06:35 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hmmm can't wait to see that! I love beefy steel bumpers for the front of Blazers. Keep us updated!

Old 01-07-2010, 06:10 PM

Well.. no steel bumper built yet, still need to find a supplier for the 1/4 steel. But what I have accomplished since my last visit was a whole new sub box. I was running two 12" memphis subwoofers powered by a 1600w two channel amp, and a BIG ported box. So what I decided to do was to ditch the big box, and run only one 12" sub. Amp is the same but now I am using a sealed sub box I created. Heres some pics, lmk what you guys think.

This is what I was using before..

And now this is what I made..

Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Good to see an update from you!

I really like the new box. A lot more practical in case you need to move something. I would not have wanted to have been a back-seat passenger with the old set up!

Looks like it should kick good enough too.

On a side not. Did you ditch the bull bar? If so, what did you do with the KC's?

Quick Reply: Project Blue (With Pics)