Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Heartbeat 2000 S10 Blazer 2dr 2wd

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010 | 11:10 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

I know the front suspension components are, but the rears are a little different. It may work though, let us know what they say.

Old 07-18-2010 | 11:47 AM
|
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok found the right kit for the blazer gonna order it either later today or next week.

Old 01-28-2011 | 10:08 PM
|

BUMP

update on project Heartbeat and my life for the past while.
first off the blazer is still as it sat a few months ago no lowering springs or blocks yet. finances got rough and couldnt buy it. well minor changes at least. added a sirius radio and some HID's although the ballasts are **** and one bulb is bluer than the other but that is gonna change soon. my cat is clogged as hell but i can fix that when i get back home. in orlando right now. magnaflow high flow cat i think. should have new rims and a new block here real soon. well by new i mean used with 300k on it but for 50 bucs im not gonna complain. gonna build it in the garage thinkin about building it for forced induction but nothings decided yet.
me personally lost my body shop. couldnt afford to keep the doors open any more. worked for vw as a tech for 6 months got fired due to lack of work and now work for Chrysler. good times better money. well time to go back to shopping for parts. window shopping anyway.

Old 01-31-2011 | 08:19 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Good to see you're still going with this build.

I know the pain in having a clogged Cat lol. Both of mine were clogged in the Blazer. I had one fixed, but never got the second one fixed before it got wrecked. I hates having next to no power and constant misfiring under load.

Old 01-31-2011 | 10:04 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sorry to hear about your hard luck brother.

feel for ya, been in the same boat for most of the last 2 years.

glad to see you've found some work, and are continuing the process with your truck.

Old 02-01-2011 | 11:55 AM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

I just now read through this thread and am sub'd for sure. Glad to here your all set with a job again, times are tough. I'm anxious to hear what you think of the magnaflow cat, mines been clogged for a while now and I've been considering that as a replacement.

Old 02-01-2011 | 06:51 PM
|

well decisions decisions. no magnaflow cat for me not enough cash. str8 pipe ftw gotta love non emissions states

Old 02-02-2011 | 08:29 PM
|

as of 8pm this evening my blazer no longer has a cat. it doesnt have any real exhaust open headders. its kinda freakin LOUD.

Old 05-26-2011 | 09:28 AM
|

Project heartbeat is officially dying to be replaced by project blazin orange. Updates on project plans to follow

Old 05-26-2011 | 01:49 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

It flat lined?

Quick Reply: Project Heartbeat 2000 S10 Blazer 2dr 2wd