Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010 | 06:31 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

You should get a cool offroad picture.
Doesn't have to be covered in mud, just in like a field, or on a dirt road.
I want a Fullsize truck so bad!

Oh, I don't know how you feel about this, but how about some Silvy tail lights for it. I think they'll look sharp.

Old 07-29-2010 | 07:54 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

hmmm......do i see a trade coming?...........................

lol um please oktain?
ill give you my truck, ill take yours, and you can put the 6.2 and t56 in it and we will both be happy

Old 07-30-2010 | 05:59 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stevo
lol um please oktain?
ill give you my truck, ill take yours, and you can put the 6.2 and t56 in it and we will both be happy

^^^ bwahahahaha!

not even the American to Canadian currency conversion would make up the difference, so i don't think Pat would be a happy camper with that then.

but hey, at least you tried Steve.

Old 07-30-2010 | 07:15 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice try, AIN't gonna happen unless you give me like 15k with your truck lmfao. I paide almost 20, you paid how much for yours?

My point exaclty

And Matt I've thought about Silvy tails, but I'd need to re-wire for them and then the *** would look like a Silverado/Sierra love child, I may do something though, I found some red Altezza's I like. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I just have to figure out how much I like them... Brokerage w/ UPS is RAPE.

Last edited by oktain; 07-30-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-01-2010 | 10:47 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

No no no. Altezza's are ugly lol. LED's look amazing on the full size's.

What you like

Murdered!

Just kidding bud! Those Altezza's aren't that bad! IMO I hate altezza's, But in the end its your whip! Do what you like!

But you are right about the shipping part. They KILL us Canadians!

Old 08-02-2010 | 06:41 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Don't know what I'm going to do... lookin to buy lots of other **** besides stuff for the truck lmao

Old 08-02-2010 | 08:57 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
No no no. Altezza's are ugly lol. LED's look amazing on the full size's.

What you like

Murdered!

Just kidding bud! Those Altezza's aren't that bad! IMO I hate altezza's, But in the end its your whip! Do what you like!

But you are right about the shipping part. They KILL us Canadians!
no Brad, i think you had it right the 1st time.

but i'm with ya on the smoked ones, definately bad-*** for an all black truck.

saw a sweeeeet red reg cab/short box Silvy @ the trailer this weekend. but every time i saw it, i was without my camera. i don't think the Silvy TL's would look right on your truck Pat.

had a realy cool "Made in Canada Matters" magnetic vynil on the TG too.

Old 08-03-2010 | 10:46 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I <3 those black ones

Old 08-03-2010 | 10:55 AM
|
BF Veteran

I have yet to find a set of tails that I really like, like enough to put on my truck...

Old 08-03-2010 | 09:57 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

That is true. Cuz sometime they look good in pics but then toss them on and they ain't too good looking anymore! That why I don't have tails yet.

GL with the search tho. Im sure you will find some. And I'm sure with you PS skillz, you could do a quick mock up to get an idea!

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie