Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

S10 Long Arm Solid Axle Conversion Kit

Old 01-26-2012, 06:50 PM
Beginning Member
BahamaBlueBlazin is on a distinguished road
Default S10 Long Arm Solid Axle Conversion Kit

Sorry if this is old news, I did a search and didnt come up with anything so I will post this and hope it is a newly released. I noticed Synergy Offroad had a new lift kit for s10's. This new "Super 10" kit is supposed to allow the use of a Jeep Dana 30 or Dana 44 axle with coil over springs.

Synergy Offroad

4wd Factory

Off-Road Direct

Off-Road Direct has the kit but seems to have all the wrong info and pictures attached

Old 01-28-2012, 12:36 PM
sas10blazer is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure they just came out with that. I would have got that instead of the leaf spring kit.

Old 01-28-2012, 12:56 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sas10blazer View Post
I'm pretty sure they just came out with that. I would have got that instead of the leaf spring kit.
Really , why ? I do not have any experience with the coil spring set up , and I'm doing a solid axle soon , and I'll be using the leaf spring kit .

Old 01-28-2012, 01:38 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by atvwarrior View Post
Really , why ? I do not have any experience with the coil spring set up , and I'm doing a solid axle soon , and I'll be using the leaf spring kit .
alot of people prefer coil springs due to more flex and probably other reasons i dont know. i went with leaf springs 3 years ago and would never change. way less moving parts and stuff to break. retardly simple design havent had one problem with yett

Old 01-28-2012, 04:17 PM

Yea I thought that the leaf spring set up just looked better , as far as durability . I was reading about the ford twin i beam front end and that has coil springs . The way they were talking that setup had real poor articultion . My truck is being built to go staight , 150 ft as fast as I can , so I don't need articultion . Thank you for answering my question .

Old 01-28-2012, 10:58 PM
oldsbravada2000 is on a distinguished road

Off road direct actually makes the kit themselves, but have other people sell it for them. So any info on off road direct is the real info.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:52 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Whoa! Now I want to do something like this to my old girl in the garage! If I would have seen something like that a year ago...

Old 01-29-2012, 12:47 AM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

This looks like a kit that would on a Cherokee or a grand Cherokee. Coil springs flex a lot more but the simplicity of leafs I agree is nice

Old 01-29-2012, 06:39 AM
sas10blazer is on a distinguished road

Leaf spring is deff simpler for sure. But steering is a bit of a pain if I want to go spring over I have to build or buy a z-link or buy a bolt on crossover steering kit. Both kits are great kits. My axles came out of a grand Cherokee so they were ready for the super 10th kit. I am only doing mud runs with my blazer so either kit would work just fine I would imagine.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:34 AM

I want to get axles out of a 85 jeep wagoneer , I think they are alittle wider . You gonna get this kit for your blazer triple B ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: S10 Long Arm Solid Axle Conversion Kit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.