Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Stormtrooper

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 02:47 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys!

I'm leaving it black. I think painting the spoiler white would be too much.

Originally Posted by DonL
Have you done ur AC compressor yet? Yas it hard and did the freon shoot everywhere like propane does? I've never done any ac work and I gotta do mine.
I did, and yes the freon shot everywhere. The compressor said it came with the proper amount of oil in it, so I didn't check it because I needed to put it in ASAP. I do want to pull it off and drain the oil, measure it, and re-add the proper amount when I put the new condenser in.

Old 10-05-2017, 01:28 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Got my bedliner done today. $80 Rustoleum kit, and I still got over half the bedliner left for future projects. I had help from my wonderful girlfriend and my birdo.

Name:  uLb8H9yh.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  196.1 KB
Name:  OeXOIo9h.jpg
Size:  166.0 KB
Name:  YuuzbNwh.jpg
Size:  154.3 KB
Name:  I4H1xAIh.jpg
Size:  149.0 KB

Unfortentually, I did a really bad job at masking. I am going to have to touch up.

Old 10-05-2017, 03:17 PM
BF Veteran

Installed my Lund spoiler.

Name:  JeKi36yh.jpg
Size:  163.4 KB

Old 10-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Tajohns34 is on a distinguished road

I really do like that spoiler. I have to say, I am not a big fan of the wheels.

Old 10-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Hadyss is on a distinguished road

Looks a bit like mine

I like the spoiler though, the black goes with the white really good

Old 10-11-2017, 12:41 PM
BF Veteran

I love these wheels, not so much on this truck. I had a set of nice TransAm rims, but I lent 2 to a guy who bought my S10 and am still waiting for them back. I'm pretty sure he's not going to though.

Old 10-18-2017, 02:28 AM
Starting Member
95teal4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Got my bedliner done today. $80 Rustoleum kit, and I still got over half the bedliner left for future projects. I had help from my wonderful girlfriend and my birdo.

Dude no way. I have cockatiels too. Your birdo looks just like the one we had before the 3 we have now. Thats a good looking bird you have there. Oops off topic.

i like the way the blazer is turning out. The white and the black are a good contrast. With the bedliner it looks even better. Ill be watching for updates on this thread. Dont forget birdo!!

Old 10-18-2017, 10:45 AM
BF Veteran

Thanks! My girlfriend and I got him a few months ago, it's not quite a year old yet.

Old 12-18-2017, 04:42 PM
BF Veteran

I bumped this push bar off someone for $90 and I finally got that installed today. Pain in the *** to do by myself, I think it took me 3 hours to figure out.

I had to cut the grill to get to the bolts, there could have been a better way of doing it, but I couldn't figure it out. I had to be able to adjust the bars after the grill was put back on, and tighten them at the very end.

Name:  CwJ6Cqnl.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  52.1 KB
Name:  6h1fF96l.jpg
Size:  62.0 KB

Name:  rFnH8C3l.jpg
Size:  87.0 KB
Name:  b3Nwfsgl.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  68.4 KB

I also couldn't get this one bolt to go in. I think the bracket that the bracket for the bumper/push bar mounts too is bent.

Name:  pZ9M7Kyl.jpg
Size:  109.3 KB

I also threw these on. I don't really like them because they are waaayyy to big for these tail lights, but I'm gonna give it a try for a week or two and see if it grows on me.

Name:  6VBVflyl.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  70.4 KB
Name:  UETCk1tl.jpg
Size:  73.1 KB
Name:  YGpN2nYl.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  80.5 KB

Old 12-18-2017, 08:35 PM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road

I like the push bar... Too bad you didn't get the headlight guards as well... I agree with the tail light covers... Mine are double sided tape right to the fixture.

Quick Reply: Stormtrooper