The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

B&W Photography

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 11:34 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Yeah it BLOWS. The hottest I have seen it was 130 in the shade in a valley in Afghanistan. I have also been on TARMAC when it was hot enough to melt your boot soles as you walk around... the Air Force cats claimed it was 138 outside before factoring in the heat of the black top baking. I doubt it.

You get used to it as weird as that is to say. Never comfortable, but you adapt. Plus the armor holds in a LOT of sweat which eventually helps to cool you... I.V.s kept in a cooler (not an ice box) will also take the edge off the heat.

I'll post up a link to an album I'll make here. i'll leave it up for a few days and take it down. If you guys are still interested, I'll get them out for sharing.

Old 11-19-2009, 11:38 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Cool, I wanna see this album. Why not make a photobucket one or something? it will be easier since you can mass upload..

Old 11-19-2009, 11:48 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

I agree on the photobucket idea I def want to see pics

Old 11-19-2009, 12:20 PM
BF Veteran

Photobucket gets me the finger. Uncle sam can be a real D*ck at work...
Plus I have a few pics here that I can drop while 'working'

Old 11-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Okay do both lol put up a few here then the rest when you get home. And you tell Uncle Sam to F*** right off.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:23 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
And you tell Uncle Sam to F*** right off.
LMAO! I almost fell out of my chair when I read that! You would be surprised how often a random string of swearing echos down the halls when he jumps in and plays Daddy making sure you do your homework before playing on the computer. No one likes him. No One.

Old 12-09-2009, 09:12 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Well, I got a bunch of B&W shots. I did a bunch for the latest photography contest and couldn't decide which one to use. I finally decided, but still wanted to share my other ones. Here they are:

Old 12-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

oh wow love the leaf one..should have cleaned all the smaller drops off and left 1 big one on the top point of it (i'm fairly deep into photography my self no lots of little tricks to make a pic that much better)

Old 12-09-2009, 09:42 AM
BF Veteran

Yeah it would have made for a better pic. I didn't think of it at the time. I probably would have knocked all of the water off it if I touched it though. It was hard enough to get the shot clear since I only had auto focus.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

ahh yah autofocus is a PITA i have to fight with my cam when it wont cooperate like that lol

Quick Reply: B&W Photography