The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Blazer Wallpaper Gallery - Submissions

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 07:00 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Blazer Wallpaper Gallery - Submissions

So I had the idea to put together a package of hi-res photos of all of the awesome trucks here on BF.com. This package would then be made available for download by the members to use as Wallpapers for their desktops. If you're anything like me, you're constantly changing your wallpaper and looking for a new one .

I'm now accepting submissions for this package.

What I will need from you:

-High resolution (preferably larger then 1920x800) shots of your truck in any setting. The more interesting the shots, the better the wallpaper
-You can send me as many pictures as you'd like to contribute (as long as they are all wallpaper quality). I'll include as many of them as I can
-All submissions are subject to editing by me in photoshop. What I mean by this is just minor lighting or color adjustments if necessary. It depends on what I get as submissions. I may not have to edit anything. Any editing I do will be very minor and only to improve upon contrast or lighting ratios.

Submissions can be sent to: alex_sisk@hotmail.com

I'll leave submissions open for a week or two. It depends on how many I get and how quickly. I'll keep everyone updated along the way though with how many I've received and how much longer it will be open for submissions. Once I close the submissions I'll zip up all the wallpapers and host them somewhere (yet to be determined...anyone have any ideas?) for download and post a link up so everyone can have the package.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:11 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Fantastic idea sisk! =D

I use and love Mediafire.com because a(you don't need an account (though I do) and b( it's easy to use. But you do get ads, so another great place os box.net which has like no ads. Up to you

Old 12-15-2009, 07:13 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Thanks Craig. I'll look into both of those.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:29 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

If you do post them as Craig said, a thread that is closed and Sticky'd in the Chop Shop should be made with the links to those files, with 800x600 previews accompanying the links.

Do we cross our fingers and hope the email gods are pleased with us today? lol eh Craig?

Old 12-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road

email sent!

i sent one with the way my truck is now and one from when it was stock(for the guys that dont dig dropped blazers )

Old 12-15-2009, 12:20 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks Chad. My phone won't let me open the attachments, but I'll take a look at them when I get home (the office filters block personal e-mail). Thanks for the submission.

Pat. I like your idea. Whenever it was completed I was planning on sticking a thread with the link to download and leaving it there. I like your idea of the thumbnails though. I wouldn't be able to include them all (as I'm expecting there to be a fair amount of pics) but I could post some examples. Everything will be put into a .zip file, so it will only be one file to download.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:28 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Terrible question here.

How do you change the size of a picture or make it high rez...

Old 12-15-2009, 12:31 PM
BF Veteran

I wouldn't recommend up-sizing any pics you have. They tend to lose a lot of quality and get very pixellated then.
If your picture isn't already large enough to be a wallpaper then it won't be useable. By hi-res I mean large enough to be a wallpaper. Any camera around 6.0mp and up should be good enough to take high quality pictures.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:30 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Do we cross our fingers and hope the email gods are pleased with us today? lol eh Craig?
AHAHA yeah. bring in the sacrifices to please the email gods XD

I have to take some new ones of mine because I don't have many

Old 12-15-2009, 03:51 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sisk
Thanks Chad. My phone won't let me open the attachments, but I'll take a look at them when I get home (the office filters block personal e-mail). Thanks for the submission.

Pat. I like your idea. Whenever it was completed I was planning on sticking a thread with the link to download and leaving it there. I like your idea of the thumbnails though. I wouldn't be able to include them all (as I'm expecting there to be a fair amount of pics) but I could post some examples. Everything will be put into a .zip file, so it will only be one file to download.
Oh, I didn't realize everything would be in one .zip file lol... Yeah, a couple pics would be fine then, don't wanna give away the whole surprise lmao.

Quick Reply: Blazer Wallpaper Gallery - Submissions