The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.
View Poll Results: What is your prefered decal?
Decal 1
29.17%
Decal 2
33.33%
Decal 3
37.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

BlazerForum.com Decals

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 09:13 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok...let's do this: Who already has access to a sticker making machine (or whatever it is you would need to produce this), besides Kinko's or whatever... If someone has access you could takeover this whole project. I think more discussion is still in order as to the actual style though...

Old 07-16-2009, 12:00 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by amazinnblazin
Ok...let's do this: Who already has access to a sticker making machine (or whatever it is you would need to produce this), besides Kinko's or whatever... If someone has access you could takeover this whole project. I think more discussion is still in order as to the actual style though...

So should this project be started again with who ever wants to come up with a style can put it forward?

Old 07-16-2009, 03:06 AM
PVT Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amazinnblazin
I can make em'. Let me find out from the shop and I'll let you guys know. It should be no problem though. I should be able to get them for cheap if not free. And yes, we need to make another poll/thread to get this whole design thing figured out.

I'm still voting for the first one.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:19 AM
importsky22 is on a distinguished road

I personally would love to represent

Even thou i dont like the "Are you blazin" one. But it will be ok.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:29 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Why not take orders, then make the correct number of each? And I know unlimitedsp does this type of stuff. I personally would love the first one.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:39 AM
importsky22 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
Why not take orders, then make the correct number of each? And I know unlimitedsp does this type of stuff. I personally would love the first one.
Ill take one of the first one as well! well...2, 1 for each side.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:21 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I have GMTRUCKFORUM decals if anyone wants some

http://gmtruckforum.net/lounge/1510-decals-sale.html

Old 07-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, really sorry I have not been around. Been sometime I know. June was really busy and lost track on a lot of things. I see the decals got a fair number of votes now.

As of today I just posted up For Sale signs on the truck

Right now I drive the bike every where and need the money so will be selling the truck. Hope to get something by summer/fall end.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
Yes, "Unlimitedsp" was the user who did them up for the GMTruckForum

Unfortunitly with my lack of getting back on the BlazerForum, did someone else take a shot at the decals. I know some talked about trying to get prices themselves.

If not, PM "Unlimitedsp" and he should be ale to help.

Old 07-22-2009, 06:04 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

As long as it's not the Silhouette of the Baby Blazer I'll be getting one.

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Decals