The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

can i get a sig made

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road
Default can i get a sig made

i want a sig made but i have no PS skillz so whos the sig guy round here to get one made..we got a guy on my other forum who does all of ours so i figure there has to be one here lol,so plz lemme know

Old 01-12-2010, 03:36 AM
GMJimmy is on a distinguished road

There are quite a few many guys who will gladly make you one on here. Sisk seems to be the local expert on those (among other things) but I also do graphic design. You can start by uploading some pictures and anything you want on the sig (icons, embellishments, styles, etc)

Old 01-12-2010, 06:39 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I used to be the main sig maker along with Pat (oktain). Right now I'm taking a break from sig making though (hence why my thread is locked lol). You can have Pat make you one if you like, although he is pretty busy lately too. He was debating on whether or not to close his thread too.
Just look for a thread titled "sigs by..." and post your request in there. As Jimmy said, we will need pics to work with and details about you and your truck.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:13 AM
Starting Member

ok..eh i got the guy who has made all my sigs b4 on my other forum makin me one si i wanna c what he comes up w/ but i'll post the pic i want up on here too and see what you guys can do

Old 01-13-2010, 04:34 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

If you want you can click the link in my signature for Signature Requests and post up your info there... I'm pretty busy lately though so it may take a while to do it... but if you already have someone making you one I don't see a point in having someone else make one for you too, you can only use 1 at a time (Or Sisk'll tell you off lmao)

Old 01-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by oktain
If you want you can click the link in my signature for Signature Requests and post up your info there... I'm pretty busy lately though so it may take a while to do it... but if you already have someone making you one I don't see a point in having someone else make one for you too, you can only use 1 at a time (Or Sisk'll tell you off lmao)
ok will do,my usual Sig guy isn't on the other site much anymore so it hasn't been done yet,so i will post the pic and info up in ur sig thread and get to it when you can..and yeah i don't wanna cause issues being a newb here

Old 01-13-2010, 07:08 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I was joking about Sisk lol, he'll just point out the fact that according to the rules, blah blah blah... part of his mandate for being a moderator.

Yeah, this week is looking to be a little heavy, if you post up your info you'd better let the other guy know not to bother lol.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by oktain
I was joking about Sisk lol, he'll just point out the fact that according to the rules, blah blah blah... part of his mandate for being a moderator.

Yeah, this week is looking to be a little heavy, if you post up your info you'd better let the other guy know not to bother lol.
i got ya lol,and ok that sounds good i'll post the info up tnte and you can get to it when you got the time..no hurry thanx again

Last edited by 97Bravada; 01-13-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Starting Member

well my usual sig guy came thru finally so i got a sig all made up..but thanx for say'n you would make me one guys?

Old 01-14-2010, 02:14 PM
BF Veteran

Alright, thanks for the heads up.

Quick Reply: can i get a sig made