The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Can Someone Chop these Rims on Dirty Girl?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 12:27 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough
Default Can Someone Chop these Rims on Dirty Girl?

The Rims are Eagle Alloy Series 185. Just in case a better picture needs to be found. I couldn't find a pic of my truck at the same angle... but I reckon is you flip either picture it should be fairly close. I'll continue looking for a better picture.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:47 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I tried, but I'm not very good at PS. It didn't look very good.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:49 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

i got very bad photoshop skills my self =/

Old 07-06-2011, 06:51 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

It probably doesn't help that I don't have Photoshop, I have a free knock-off called gimp2.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:55 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

gimps ok where i use to work they use to teach the kids with gimp

Old 07-06-2011, 07:22 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Quick and dirty:

The lip makes the rims look smaller than they are. You'd either have to paint the lip black or get bigger rims so they don't look so small, IMHO.

And I've seen people do some pretty amazing things with GIMP, I wouldn't write it off as a cheap knockoff.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:00 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Quick and dirty:

The lip makes the rims look smaller than they are. You'd either have to paint the lip black or get bigger rims so they don't look so small, IMHO.

And I've seen people do some pretty amazing things with GIMP, I wouldn't write it off as a cheap knockoff.
very nice job and gimps great i saw so many students do amazing work with it

Old 07-06-2011, 08:01 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Oh those look fantastic!

Old 07-06-2011, 09:39 PM
BF Guru

OMG she got a blazerforum sticker too i feel so left out =(

Old 07-06-2011, 10:22 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

lol, I've had those for like 2 years. I was supposed to have Dirty Girl across my windshield... but for some reason it never got to my house.

BTW TBB, that looks fantastic!!! I'm still looking around for Rims, but I wanted to see how those look. I really really want a set of American Racing AR-52s...

Quick Reply: Can Someone Chop these Rims on Dirty Girl?