The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Can someone make me a sig?

Old 04-27-2008, 12:07 AM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can someone make me a sig?

Well I got a new car so I would kind of like a new sig. Can someone make me one please(I have no PS skills).

Pics can be found here: www.fquick.com/BLK85 I dont want an animated one and 500x150 would be nice. I would kind of like both my Blazer and Firebird in the sig maybe the bike too. But I am open to whatever looks best.

Thanks.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:33 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Can someone make me a sig?

Old 05-01-2008, 08:42 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Brian, can you host your fquick pics elsewhere? You can't see them unless you make an account. Might help with the amount of people attempting to make a new sig for you.

Old 05-03-2008, 12:08 AM
BF Veteran

Huh? I wasn't even logged in on my f-quick and I was able to get them. Come to think of it, I've never logged into my f-quick on my desktop...

Old 05-03-2008, 10:46 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Unless I want to use the really small thumbnails for his sig, I need to create an account.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:48 AM
BF Veteran

Oh. then maybe I was logged in. I got the full size pics right out of the gallery.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:46 PM

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

Brian, can you host your fquick pics elsewhere? You can't see them unless you make an account. Might help with the amount of people attempting to make a new sig for you.
I guess I didnt know that. Also Im sorry for taking so long to check back here.

Also you should be able to check all my pics from here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...am85/Firebird/

if you cant the guest password is "billybob"

Old 05-03-2008, 10:58 PM
BF Veteran

Ok, and at least one of your new bike? I can use the BF photo gallery for your truck.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:58 AM

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

Ok, and at least one of your new bike? I can use the BF photo gallery for your truck.
If you want. I really have no good pictures of the bike so that is up to you.

Old 05-10-2008, 01:00 PM
BF Veteran

I finished one but didn't like how it turned out and now my desktop is in shambles. Will resume work when my PC gets back in order, sorry for the delay!

Anyone else want to take a stab?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can someone make me a sig?