The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Contest 1

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 12:15 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default Contest 1

PHOTOSHOP CONTESTS!

Instead of voting for your favorite in a typical poll format, I'm gonna try what S10Forum does and rank the votes. For this first contest, I will choose the car but after this, the winner of the contest will choose the next car. No theme on this one, just edit however you want and post your finished version in this thread.

After everyone posts their versions, the voting thread will be made. I'll post the pictures in the same order they appear on this page. You will then rank your favorite picks from one to four. Your first pick will get 4 points, second pick gets 3 points, third pick gets 2 points and fourth pick gets 1 point. At the end, we'll add up all the points and whoever has the most points is the winner.

Example voting-thread:

==========

Chop 1

Chop 2

Chop 3

Chop 4

Chop 5

Chop 6

Chop 7

Chop 8

==========

Example voting-thread reply:

============

Chop 8 would get 4pts from me, chop 1 would get 3pts from me.... so on and so forth... make sense?

Anyway, in honor of Ken's (kiwiblazer) thread about the Cruze, I'm gonna use that. This is the Suzuki version... all the results in google for the cruze bring up the new Americanized version so this will have to do.

I'm gonna have the deadline set at FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 at midnight pacific time (UTC-7) Submit your entries before then and I'll make the voting thread on the following Saturday

HAVE FUN

Old 09-07-2009, 12:45 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly picked a challenging first vehicle...

Old 09-07-2009, 07:38 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I dont see any picture

Old 09-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
I dont see any picture
You have to find some way around whatever block you have on photobucket, imageshack, etc. Its on your end.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past

Heres mine, The Clown College car.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:01 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by swartlkk
You have to find some way around whatever block you have on photobucket, imageshack, etc. Its on your end.
I know. Can somone attach it?

Old 09-07-2009, 10:33 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Heres a link to it. I rehosted on my personal site and it shouldn't be blocked.

http://dehoogh.org/images/contests/suzukiignis.jpg

Attached Thumbnails Contest 1-suzuki_ignis_01.jpg  
Old 09-07-2009, 11:32 AM
BF Veteran

Thanks man! Gonna chop this up!

Old 09-07-2009, 12:05 PM
BF Veteran

'Ere she is! Dub city version FTW!

Attached Thumbnails Contest 1-suzukiignispsp.jpg  
Old 09-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I know. Can somone attach it?
The KEYWORD here is "PROXY", you need to google around a bit till you find one that isnt also blocked! or if the block is cuz your at work, you could always remote in to your home and use your personal internet, or install a proxy on your home machine. Those are, although tedious, probably the best solutions as opposed to needing everyone to rehost pictures! hope it helps! You can PM me if you need help with finding a solution to your blockage problem.

Quick Reply: Contest 1