The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Decal Idea

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 10:03 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I like a poll idea, and then go with majority. I think it would be too hard and expensive to do them truck by truck. If someone wanted a custom one they could just get it done themselves. Or is that the theme we were going for? lol
I was thinking there was going to be a large batch of these done that people could buy..what are the chances of that happening though?

Old 05-16-2009, 10:27 AM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

All you have to do is find a member that can make them and and have them get a price. We did the same thing on GMtruckforum.net

Old 05-16-2009, 12:22 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by willjones
All you have to do is find a member that can make them and and have them get a price. We did the same thing on GMtruckforum.net
I'm picking one of those up actually lol. Would anyone be willing to do it? I would, but I would have no idea where to bring it around here..

Old 05-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

I think a poll would be great.
If one or two are chosen I would be happy to get one done to show what it looks like and if liked I could get a fair number of them done to keep prices down and ship them out to those that want one unless someone else is going to do so?

Old 05-18-2009, 12:40 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

the background is on there for it to be a windshield decal. but it could be removed or made any color.

Old 05-18-2009, 01:03 AM
Starting Member

In most cases I think that having them white would be best as I'm sure most will have them on a window and most have windows tinted.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Can You post a bigger higher res file without the background? I want to put it through the vinyl cutter and see how it turns out. I have a Sign/Graphics business that I can make these at. I was the one who made the ones for gmtruckforum.net.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:59 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
Can You post a bigger higher res file without the background? I want to put it through the vinyl cutter and see how it turns out. I have a Sign/Graphics business that I can make these at. I was the one who made the ones for gmtruckforum.net.
Well that's convenient! lol. Good to have you around for stuff like this! It would be awesome if we could get another batch of these going.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
I sent you a PM a couple days ago checking with you about this. Thanks for the help.

We will do a survey/poll to get an idea which decal we will work with. Hopefully have that up soon.

Tks,

Old 05-18-2009, 12:17 PM
BF Veteran

Keep us updated...I ordered my gmtruckforum one, so it should be here soon. I need my blazerforum one to complete lol.

Quick Reply: Decal Idea