The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Decal Idea

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 02:25 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
Can You post a bigger higher res file without the background? I want to put it through the vinyl cutter and see how it turns out. I have a Sign/Graphics business that I can make these at. I was the one who made the ones for gmtruckforum.net.
Yes I have a Hi-res version (it is much much larger).

but for now here is the idea i was thinking. more of a set then anything else.

Dont want to rain on anyones parade but this entire decal idea was centered around the ss style red outline bowtie. it would be a waste of of the work to have the bowtie anything short of red. I know I know, this is just IMO.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:44 AM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

lol you guys are really going to need a poll to get all this straightened out.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:26 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

maybe ill get a .com one to put on my sonoma :P

Old 05-19-2009, 06:14 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ugly_Monkey
Yes I have a Hi-res version (it is much much larger).

but for now here is the idea i was thinking. more of a set then anything else.

Dont want to rain on anyones parade but this entire decal idea was centered around the ss style red outline bowtie. it would be a waste of of the work to have the bowtie anything short of red. I know I know, this is just IMO.
That's cool, but you probably wouldn't sell all that many with it red. I wouldn't buy one, since my truck is blue I can't see the red bowties looking all that great. I'd want all white I think...but that's just my opinion.
Who is getting that poll up and running? lol

Old 05-19-2009, 11:16 AM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mikeinwi
lol you guys are really going to need a poll to get all this straightened out.
Originally Posted by Sisk28
Will look at having the poll up today.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Sisk28
That's cool, but you probably wouldn't sell all that many with it red. I wouldn't buy one, since my truck is blue I can't see the red bowties looking all that great. I'd want all white I think...but that's just my opinion.
no its cool. my intention was never to sell any(although if people like em they could be made) i was just going to have em made for my truck and was showing off the idea. EDIT: I have red parts on the engine and red guages and cluster and my plan is to swap all the bowties to red ss style.

just fill the red with white in paintbrush for the poll, ill dig up the original if its needed.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:30 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

i like it Ugly_Monkey. If you get a sheet of those made, hit me up, all slide you some cash and have you run a batch for me too.

Last edited by ABN31B; 05-20-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:46 AM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

"Unlimitedsp" is your person to talk to. He will let you know what he can do to help you out with creating this.

Old 08-20-2009, 05:55 PM

Well, got my decals cut by a buddy with access to a cutter! I'm hoping to pick them up after work! Expect pictures soon!

This is what I ended up gettin cut:

Last edited by Ugly_Monkey; 08-20-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:16 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Can't wait for pics. They look almost exactly the same as what we got for the entire forum.

Quick Reply: Decal Idea