The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

First Sig, what do ya think?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 07:25 AM
GryphonBlaze is on a distinguished road

Sweet! I'll send you over some pics and ideas now then.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:05 PM
gatorboy44 is on a distinguished road

College hw sucks!

Old 10-26-2011, 08:46 PM
Starting Member
99LS4x4ryanlw is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gatorboy44
College hw sucks!
Haha, yeah you got that right. I have one paper due this Friday, another due next Tuesday along with another project on family history, and then one more paper due Wednesday. It doesn't make it any easier that I work on our family's farm during about every other waking moment I have lol. But at least it has rained some (unfortunately though, since we are already behind harvest schedule) to keep us out of the field so I can actually work on stuff. One of these days it will be all over with haha

Old 10-26-2011, 08:53 PM

^ I understand that, the last hay cutting of the season was last week. I work 30 hours at my day job and 15 On an on campus job. I have a paper due tomorrow too. Although here, there is no classes on Fridays. What is your major?

Old 10-26-2011, 09:12 PM
Starting Member

^ I understand that, the last hay cutting of the season was last week. I work 30 hours at my day job and 15 On an on campus job. I have a paper due tomorrow too. Although here, there is no classes on Fridays. What is your major?
Environmental science, I was originally going to study agronomy but I would have had to go to Ohio State for that, which meant leaving the family farm...so I stayed close to home and am going to Bowling Green State University. (which is only about a 6 mile drive) And if I remember right, I think up here in Ohio we were going to wait until a hard freeze to get the last cutting of hay, I think that will be the 4th cutting. We don't actually have hay, but my girlfriend's family does, so I get my learnings in there too How about you? Obviously you go to the University of Florida if your username and sig serve you correctly

Old 10-26-2011, 09:26 PM

Nope I was born and raised down in the swamp so I'll always be a Florida fan. I live in Tennessee right now and go to a local community college then i'll be transferring to UT for my last 2 years. I'm studying criminal justice I want to be a wildlife officer. We own 7 horses that's why we do hay.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:46 PM
Starting Member

Nope I was born and raised down in the swamp so I'll always be a Florida fan. I live in Tennessee right now and go to a local community college then i'll be transferring to UT for my last 2 years. I'm studying criminal justice I want to be a wildlife officer. We own 7 horses that's why we do hay.
Hey alright, UT as in Toledo, Ohio? Yeah man, if your coming up here we will have to see if we can meet up somewhere if ya wanted to. I have been joking lately that I am going to school just to end up farming somewhere, but anymore it really hasn't been much joking. I will probably end up have a farm somewhere with cattle and at least enough grain to feed the herd

Old 10-26-2011, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by 99LS4x4ryanlw
Hey alright, UT as in Toledo, Ohio? Yeah man, if your coming up here we will have to see if we can meet up somewhere if ya wanted to. I have been joking lately that I am going to school just to end up farming somewhere, but anymore it really hasn't been much joking. I will probably end up have a farm somewhere with cattle and at least enough grain to feed the herd
UT as in University of Tennessee haha, ya once you get the outdoors lifestyle 9 times out of 10 you never leave it.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Starting Member

UT as in University of Tennessee haha, ya once you get the outdoors lifestyle 9 times out of 10 you never leave it.
Well, there is two strikes that I was wrong on stuff lol. Too many freakin' initials of stuff that is the same haha. and you got that right about the outdoors, you can take the farmer out of the field but never take the field out of the farmer

Old 10-26-2011, 10:09 PM

Heard that I will always live where the green grass grows. What do you all raise on your farm? Tobacco and corn are real big around here.

Quick Reply: First Sig, what do ya think?