The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

I have plans for my blazer, but I'd like to see them in a pic first, can anyone help?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Starting Member
travisrussell88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I have plans for my blazer, but I'd like to see them in a pic first, can anyone help?

I have a 1992 Chevy S10 Blazer Tahoe and I have future plans for it but would like to see it photoshopped or drawn out to see if my ideas look right to me.

I plan on a 2" cowl induction hood, 2" drop up front, 4" out back, older rallye wheels like corvette or camaro, bowtie center caps, chrome beauty rings, chrome grille, dark red metallic paint, limo tint rear windows, dual exhaust.

anyone think they could do something with that? most of my plans involve mods that arent seen until i open the hood so thats a different story.

Thank y'all for your time and help.

Attached Thumbnails I have plans for my blazer, but I'd like to see them in a pic first, can anyone help?-0717002040a.jpg   I have plans for my blazer, but I'd like to see them in a pic first, can anyone help?-0717002041.jpg   I have plans for my blazer, but I'd like to see them in a pic first, can anyone help?-3k43p83o65o65t15w5a6l8dc87a6da5b6151c.jpg  
Old 07-25-2010, 05:41 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

I would to 2" front 3" back otherwise it looks to me like the back would be lower. or 2 and 2 to keep the raked look. As far as rims.. I like the ones you've got now, just get em cleaned up a bit and keep the chrome rings. Might go black or old school silver with the paint.. dunno it's your truck lol. Looks pretty cool though.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by CNYCountryKidd
I would to 2" front 3" back otherwise it looks to me like the back would be lower. or 2 and 2 to keep the raked look. As far as rims.. I like the ones you've got now, just get em cleaned up a bit and keep the chrome rings. Might go black or old school silver with the paint.. dunno it's your truck lol. Looks pretty cool though.
well I like the red idea and it'd be kinda like a tribute to my dad b/c his truck was always supposed to be candy apple red, its my brothers truck now and its still gonna be candy apple red, so my hot rod being a red truck would put a smile on my dads face, and it was originally red. the wheels i like too, but I also like the other rallye wheels, I think it actually has a 2" front and 3" back, I was told by the previous owner that he "believed" it was a 4" in the back. I'd really like a rendition of it in a dark red with the different wheels and such, maybe then it'll make my decisions a lil easier, lol.
anyways, CNYCountryKidd, I thank you for your response, keep it coming lol

Old 07-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Starting Member

oh and 1 more thing, I love that warning sign, mind if I save it to my pics for my screen saver?

Old 07-26-2010, 12:05 AM

I'll PM you the full size one in a minute

Old 07-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Starting Member

awesome, thank you CNYCountryKidd

Old 07-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Beginning Member
BAGnDRAG-K5 is on a distinguished road

Hey Bro could I get one also. This would be an awesome sticker for my Blazer! Thanks

Old 07-26-2010, 09:59 PM

here's the link for anyone who wants it
http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o...s.jpg&newest=1

Old 07-27-2010, 12:57 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by travisrussell88
I have a 1992 Chevy S10 Blazer Tahoe and I have future plans for it but would like to see it photoshopped or drawn out to see if my ideas look right to me.

I plan on a 2" cowl induction hood, 2" drop up front, 4" out back, older rallye wheels like corvette or camaro, bowtie center caps, chrome beauty rings, chrome grille, dark red metallic paint, limo tint rear windows, dual exhaust.

anyone think they could do something with that? most of my plans involve mods that arent seen until i open the hood so thats a different story.

Thank y'all for your time and help.
actually, unless you have weak springs out back, a 2/4 drop will lay 'er flat. but you'd be btter to go with a 3" block & de-arch the leafs a bit.

actually, i think you'll need to remove the bottom one to lay it flat @ 4". been awhile since i layed a S10, so i might be off on which leaf to remove.

and what's the plan under the hood?

Old 07-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
actually, unless you have weak springs out back, a 2/4 drop will lay 'er flat. but you'd be btter to go with a 3" block & de-arch the leafs a bit.

actually, i think you'll need to remove the bottom one to lay it flat @ 4". been awhile since i layed a S10, so i might be off on which leaf to remove.

and what's the plan under the hood?
Well the guy I bought it from said he believes it has a 2" drop up front and 4" drop out back, I believe its 3" out back. Under the hood I plan on putting a v8 in it with either a T-56 or a 700R4/4L60e looking for 400-500hp and ft/lb. torque. Gotta sit down and figure out heads, cam, valve assemblies and so on. N/A, normal pump gas.

Quick Reply: I have plans for my blazer, but I'd like to see them in a pic first, can anyone help?