Go Back  Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > General > The Chop Shop
Reload this Page >

im not good at photoshop =( can someone cut my truck out =P

The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

im not good at photoshop =( can someone cut my truck out =P

Old 07-21-2011, 11:12 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough
Default im not good at photoshop =( can someone cut my truck out =P

i need to cut the background out but the magnetic laso tool is so annoying >.>

heres the links

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...k/PICT1019.jpg

this one you could cut the door i dont mind

and this one also
https://blazerforum.com/forum/member...late-16798.jpg

Thanks in advance

i need to practice PS more

Old 07-21-2011, 11:17 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I would focus (pun intended) on taking better pictures first. Magnetic lasso isn't working for you because it has nothing to 'grab' since they're so blurry.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:23 PM
Starting Member
mattjphoto is on a distinguished road

I would do it too but I think it would be 100x easier if you just retook the photo.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:31 PM
BF Guru

alrighty then =P and yea imma about to throw that digital camera away hehe

Old 07-21-2011, 11:47 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

At least you have photoshop. I use some free program called GIMP and it doesn't have anything as nice as PS. I had to erase the background in your sig, lol

Old 07-22-2011, 12:26 AM
BF Guru

haha i used gimp before any ways the forum came up with a nickname for my truck so i decided to make a new signature im going to post it when im finished let me know what you think.

it got kinda pixlelated aw well =/

Edit: what you think ?

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...12/sigcopy.jpg

Edit: updated it i like this one better =o

not bad for making my 1st signature

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...iggoodcopy.jpg

Last edited by xgiovannix12; 07-22-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:06 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Not too bad. I need to make my truck into a sig sometime too. Perhaps I should actually take some pictures of it first, haha.

Old 07-22-2011, 11:35 AM
BF Guru

thanks =P

Old 07-22-2011, 09:03 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

use polygon lasso tool, if you're in photoshop you have to click and hold on the lasso button to select it.

I personally use the pen tool now, go to google and type "pen tool tutorial" in and you'll get some golden instructionals on how to use it. Once you're done outlining with the pen tool, right click and select "Make selection", it'll ask you about your feathering (how many pixels), select a slight amount just to smooth out your cut line a little and go from there. I know you requested a sig but I haven't been home in 2 weeks, my laptop is tethered to my phone right now using 3g at camp but it takes 2 days to load a pic lmao. I have one bar of signal strength and if I fart I lose it.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:08 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by oktain View Post
use polygon lasso tool, if you're in photoshop you have to click and hold on the lasso button to select it.

I personally use the pen tool now, go to google and type "pen tool tutorial" in and you'll get some golden instructionals on how to use it. Once you're done outlining with the pen tool, right click and select "Make selection", it'll ask you about your feathering (how many pixels), select a slight amount just to smooth out your cut line a little and go from there. I know you requested a sig but I haven't been home in 2 weeks, my laptop is tethered to my phone right now using 3g at camp but it takes 2 days to load a pic lmao. I have one bar of signal strength and if I fart I lose it.
yea i made my self a sig well i tryed and i succeeded =P thanks tho pat

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: im not good at photoshop =( can someone cut my truck out =P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.