The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Intro to Photoshop: Understanding Image Editing

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Intro to Photoshop: Understanding Image Editing

I have decided to make available the handouts that I use when teaching photoshop.

Sorry for all the ZIP/RAR wrapping but the bigger PDF is 200k.

Unzip, Unrar, read the PDFs, thats all!

NOTE: This material cover PS on Mac however they are so similair across platform that it can be used for PC aswell.

Attached Files
File Type: zip
Part1.zip (90.3 KB, 92 views)
Part2.zip (90.3 KB, 57 views)
Part3.zip (29.2 KB, 58 views)
Old 11-10-2009, 03:14 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wow...this is awesome!!

Stickied

Old 11-10-2009, 03:26 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Right on man. It's not unrar-ing very easily though. I saved all 3 parts in the same directory and tried extracting the pdf but it couldn't find the other parts (even after pointing it to the file locations). I finally ended up with PSW_step_by_step.pdf and Toolbar handout.pdf. Is it just those two parts or did I screw something up?

Old 11-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
Right on man. It's not unrar-ing very easily though. I saved all 3 parts in the same directory and tried extracting the pdf but it couldn't find the other parts (even after pointing it to the file locations). I finally ended up with PSW_step_by_step.pdf and Toolbar handout.pdf. Is it just those two parts or did I screw something up?
Nah, you got em!

NOTE: If a Mod wants to extract and attach the files they can, I just can't attach PDFs that large.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:00 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Very cool, good call!

Old 11-10-2009, 09:14 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ugly_Monkey
Nah, you got em!

NOTE: If a Mod wants to extract and attach the files they can, I just can't attach PDFs that large.
I'm still limited to 19.5k

Here they are in pdf in case someone can't unrar them.

http://dehoogh.org/images/psw_step_by_step.pdf
http://dehoogh.org/images/toolbar_handout.pdf