The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

K5 Abuse...

Old 09-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Beginning Member
Torque is on a distinguished road
Default K5 Abuse...

Took about 10mins in photoshop, I wasn't really aiming for anything, but its a cool effect, looks like it was shot at a few times...

Old 09-20-2009, 03:33 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Neat! How'd you pull that off?

Old 09-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Beginning Member
Torque is on a distinguished road

I made the font, then I duplicated the layer, and flatted it so it was no longer text, on the top layer I applied a filter and got some stick work effect, then I turned it into hrdi "the top layer with the stick work effect", then i blurred, and i think screened it.
After that I had to invert the image because they didn't look like dents but rather hills.

I inverted and got the desired effect and set the overlay mode back to normal haha...

Color is similar to jay-Z blue

Search this Thread