The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Looking to paint my blazer 2 tone

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 12:47 PM
dlippiet is on a distinguished road
Default Looking to paint my blazer 2 tone

I was wondering If any one with some time, and photoshop knowledge could modify a picture of a 2 door 1994 blazer to be 2 tone, black bottom, silver from right below the door handles all the way up, I've been messing with GIMP for over an hour, an i still cant figure the stupid thing out

Thanks

Old 09-11-2011, 04:50 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

be happy to help, would make it easier if you posted a pic of your ride though.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:37 PM

Well i snagged 2 pics off of google, as my blue 4 door is on a lift, an my white 2 door is sitting in an impound lot (I'm taking the police dept to court, they illegally towed it off of private property without owner consent) btw wart THANK YOU very much I appreciate it

Attached Thumbnails Looking to paint my blazer 2 tone-1993.chevrolet.s10blazer.1873-300x189.jpg   Looking to paint my blazer 2 tone-30423750002_large.jpg  
Old 09-11-2011, 05:56 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

hope this helps ya out.

Attached Thumbnails Looking to paint my blazer 2 tone-30423750002_large-copy.jpg  
Old 09-11-2011, 06:50 PM

Thanks alot wart, definitely helped, especially since i just figured out "select by color" I can build & program servers but give me a simple application an I suddenly appear as homer simpson

Old 09-11-2011, 07:31 PM
BF Veteran

jack of all trades master of none.
thats my way of life.
wish i could build a server system...i cobble stuff together constantly.

Old 09-11-2011, 07:44 PM

check out geeks.com they got a few servers cheap

Old 09-11-2011, 07:45 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

i can help you build a server system =) love the idea about 2 toneing your truck it looks great

Also i love the new sig Mr warthog

Old 09-11-2011, 07:54 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Wow, I'm digging the two tone in the photoshop pic. That looks pretty good.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:08 PM
BF Veteran

my problem with servers is this.

i have several external drives (2.5tb total) acting as a media server running off an old tower that is connected to my home network using teamviewer software..so i dont need a keyboard/monitor on it. that "media server" is then accessible by way of several converted first gen xboxes running XMBC software, across a wired network.
it works pretty well...i am stretched as far as usb ability though. all of that is then tied by my main desktop to a wireless network for my laptop, ipad, xbox360

that is how i build a network/server ....a little of this a little of that.

thanks for the thumbs up on the sig

Quick Reply: Looking to paint my blazer 2 tone