The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

need a photo shop done

Old 09-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Beginning Member
4x4blaze is on a distinguished road
Default need a photo shop done

ok guys.i need help. i have no camera nor do i know how to get a pic on here from somewhere to show you all. i have a really clean no rust or anything 1992 chevy s10 blazer 4x4 4 door. its all red except the bottom witch is white. i need someone to put on a roof rack,offroad lights a 3inch lift,somekind of push bar with offroad lights on that as well. if this isnt possible its ok.if someone can do it sweet.like i said if not its ok.i know this is a big list and work and im terrible sorry but some of you guys have some real talent. oh and by the way any one heard of a game called rigs of rods its a sweet game. pc only though but its cool. the only vehicle thet dont have of course is a blazer....cool game except for that.well let me know whats up.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

It might make it a little easier if you included some pics of Blazers that resemble your truck. I did a quick google search and this seems to match your description pretty close. Hopefully someone will be able to shop it for you! I really wish I had photoshop skills lol

Old 09-12-2010, 04:07 PM
DarkPhantom27 is on a distinguished road

This was quick and simple, with the size of the image, options were small, but I tried to make the over outcome what you wanted. If anything needs changed just make a shout out....

Old 09-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Beginning Member

thanks so much guys. i wish i had these skills as well but nope. i thought og google images but dont know how to put them on here.lol but yea it looks cool though.

Old 10-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Beginning Member
Default help

ok i got pics up. the photoshop i got from a member is awesome but im want to msee what others can do. if someone can take a few of my pics and just do whatever you like to them that would be awesome. just take some of my pics and create whatever you want i mean it.lol thanks to whoever does it. id really like to see her in silver,black or whatever.

Old 10-24-2010, 03:50 PM
Starting Member
Dbam31 is on a distinguished road

dude...that is the perfect trail rig right there!!!

Old 10-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Beginning Member
Default true

yea it looks bad ***. i just wanted to see what others can come up with. just to see what other monsters people can create.lol