The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

New Decal

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 08:07 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Decal

I was looking at the decal vote that decided the decal sticker. I am not one to down on anyones design, but those were made almost 2 years ago. I think that it would be a good time to try it again now that we have the new CHOP SHOP. I am sure that we could get more creative and throw in something new. Maybe an outlineof the trucks or something, who knows. I am sure that there are some people out there that could come up with some neat ones now that technology has progressed since 2006. Just a thought.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:53 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of
Default RE: New Decal

speaking of decals does anybody any blazerforum.com decals ready to ship im looking to put one on each of the rear side windows perfably in white since the windows are tinted.....thanks

Old 05-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

photoshop has crappy fonts, but its something different.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:06 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

looks good to me

Old 05-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a good idea. Just one thing to note, the more intricate the design, the higher the cost to reproduce it.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:18 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I got the idea from Kevin aka Spartan... I just outlined a pic of my truck and got a font that's similar to the BLAZER emblems on the trucks

Old 05-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Starting Member
firemansc32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's my idea. The letters just need to cleaned up a bit though.

[align=left] [/align]

Old 05-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Starting Member
curse is an unknown quantity at this point

make sure to save the original in .png fellas, as that is way easier for decal makers to resize the way they want. As long as the png is pretty big

Old 05-14-2008, 11:54 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

i might put one on my truck if it said jimmyforum.com, lol.

Old 05-15-2008, 12:24 AM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

Sorry I stolethe blazerfrom otnietdehoooo, but here you go

Quick Reply: New Decal