The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

New Paint?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 07:46 AM
tdbaker10 is on a distinguished road

the red strip looks cool, but across the window also is a little gay.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:42 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say something closer to this to follow the body lines but it still looks rough.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Beginning Member
chevyracen is on a distinguished road

it looks alright the stripe could be a little wider

Old 05-12-2009, 11:24 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

i like that look ALOT better

Old 05-12-2009, 11:25 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

the second one looks a little better... what about black lower, grayorsilver stripe and white above the stripe?

Old 05-12-2009, 11:30 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

i think a 3 tone paint job has to much goin on all at once, thats just my 2 cents tho.

Old 05-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

The side stripe looks better but it has to go up and to the back for authenticity, i figured i could do the window part with that vinyl with the tiny holes. i gotta find some of the rims like the van though that would bring out the stripe. and the grill has to be black and i suppose it would need a bull bar too. then all i will need is some mini-14s to stash in the back lol. then i can jump out and shoot up the place, lol, but no one will die! muhaaaa

I pitty the foo....

Old 05-13-2009, 12:59 AM
tmoench is on a distinguished road
Default A-team is the best

come on people, i wasnt even alive when the A-team was on but i still recognized it. do the first one! got to stay authentic!

Old 07-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Another mockup!

Old 07-10-2009, 02:36 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

You're dead set on this, aren't you?

Quick Reply: New Paint?