The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest | 14

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 08:27 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough
Default Photography Contest | 14

Entries: January 12, 2011 - December 18, 2011
Voting: January 19, 2011 - January 25, 2011

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for the next contest via a private message I will send.

If the winner does not contact me with a category by 11:00pm EST the next day then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving. Remember I will send you a Private Message to see which theme you would like to use so check your inbox!

The winner will be picked by Poll voting. You will choose the picture you like most by a poll posted above the thread.

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

Please submit linked photos (with [img] tags from photobucket, tinypic, facebook etc.) NO LARGER than 800x600

Attached photos will NOT be accepted as they cannot be linked too for the voting thread. There will be no exceptions.

-The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
-Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
-Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.

A reminder that your entry does not have to contain your vehicles. This contest is to see some other photography other then our trucks which we see on a daily basis.

This week's category will be: Night Sky.

800x600 example VVV

Good luck everyone!
And remember, you don't have to be a professional photographer to submit. You can even send a pic in off your phone! You never know, you might win.

Last edited by cbr995; 01-13-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:18 PM

Just a good ol' fashion bump.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to see what I can do this weekend. It wasn't clear last night with all of the snow that was falling!

Old 01-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

With it being winter, I don't think I'm gonna get a picturesque sky anytime soon haha, but I'll try!

Old 01-13-2011, 01:11 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I'll try lol.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:42 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

I'll see what I can pull this weekend...

Old 01-14-2011, 09:28 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Here's my Contribution, took this in my Friend's backyard.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:11 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Don't know if its quite "Night Sky" But hell, I'll give 'er a go.

Taken on the Jumping rocks at Killbear Provincial Park in Parry Sound!

Old 01-14-2011, 11:47 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Here is my submission.http://

Old 01-15-2011, 07:51 PM

Nice pics so far!
Hey, Tony. Do you mind resizing the picture to 800X600? Leaves me with less work, lol.

Quick Reply: Photography Contest | 14