The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest | 15

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 06:24 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough
Default Photography Contest | 15

Entries: January 26 - February 1
Voting: February 2 - February 8

Submissions and Voting dates will be stuck to. Even if only one picture is submitted. The winner will be declared by default and we will move on to the next theme.
Submission and Voting threads will be open after 8:00PM EST on starting day and will be closed at 11:00PM EST on ending day.

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for the next contest via a private message I will send.

If the winner does not contact me with a category by 10:00pm EST the next day then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving. Remember I will send you a Private Message to see which theme you would like to use so check your inbox!

The winner will be picked by Poll voting. You will choose the picture you like most by a poll posted above the thread.

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

Please submit linked photos (with [img] tags from photobucket, tinypic, facebook etc.) NO LARGER than 800x600.

Attached photos will NOT be accepted as they cannot be linked to for the voting thread. There will be no exceptions.

-The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
-Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
-Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.

A reminder that your entry does not have to contain your vehicles. This contest is to see some other photography other then our trucks which we see on a daily basis.

This week's category will be: Snowy Backdrop.

vvv 800x600 example provided by Oktain. vvv

Good luck everyone!
And remember, you don't have to be a professional photographer to submit. You can even send a pic in off your phone! You never know, you might win.

Last edited by cbr995; 01-30-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:47 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Count that as my submission Matt.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:30 PM

Can do!

Old 01-26-2011, 09:47 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm.............maybe i can get in on this one, this time 'round.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:29 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

NY has like 113" right now (or some crap) and i live at the foot of a mountain and it will be like 58 tomorrow... WTF m8!

Old 01-27-2011, 08:43 AM

Hey, I can't get any snow pictures, either.
Besides, it doesn't have to be a new photo to submit. As long as you took it, it doesn't matter how old it is.

Too bad I don't have any snow pictures. Last time I saw snow was in North Carolina and that was back in 2006.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:36 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr995
it doesn't have to be a new photo to submit. As long as you took it, it doesn't matter how old it is.
alrighty then. since we haven't had a decent amount of snow lately, i'm gonna go into the archives..............for now.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:59 PM

Anymore pictures, guys? Hate to see a contest between just 2 people. I won't be extending this theme. Remember, submissions close Tuesday!

Old 01-29-2011, 07:40 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Here's mine!

Old 01-29-2011, 07:44 PM
BF Guru

hopefully, i'm gonna get a chance @ a better pic before deadline.

it's 6pm for deadline, right?

Quick Reply: Photography Contest | 15