The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest | 18

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 08:56 AM
Beginning Member
1999 Black Blazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by WHITE LIGHTNING
Good to see I'm not the only one using a cell phone lol
i used my ipod touch!

Old 03-29-2011, 10:08 AM
TMM217 is on a distinguished road

My Windshield on my Blazer after an Ice Storm

Attached Thumbnails Photography Contest | 18-0212111238.jpg   Photography Contest | 18-0212111238_0001.jpg  
Old 03-29-2011, 10:15 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Which picture are you submitting? Also it needs to be hotlinked from a photo hosting site such as photobucket of flickr. We can't accept attached pictures because we can't transfer them over to the voting thread.

If you're not sure click the link in my sig "How to post your Images!"

Old 03-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Starting Member
nineTnine is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BlazinClinton
ur a bastard! you know how many different pictures i want to use for this very contest?

i think im pretty almost sure im gonna stick with what i got, i mean i shot it just for this. lol

but here, ill just post some little ones to show u guys my tuff choice haha

those are my top choices and im still only 90% sure i want to stick with what i got.
All are very nice, but to what does the eye belong to?

Old 03-29-2011, 05:45 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I would say cat. Unless he got real close to a wild cat of some sort in which case his ***** are made of the same material that the body of the Blazer is...

Old 03-29-2011, 07:00 PM
Starting Member
BlazinClinton is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
I would say cat. Unless he got real close to a wild cat of some sort in which case his ***** are made of the same material that the body of the Blazer is...
its close to a wild cat, she's a Polydactyl Maine coon. shes got a total of 26 toes and HATES people. other than me. lol she cuddles and snuggles me, she kills anything else that moves.

my fuzzy baby

if the "which picture are you submitting" question was for me, im gonna go with my 'Macro Fortune' shot and use the fifty picture.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Starting Member
BlazinClinton is on a distinguished road

ok, so i took macro, and i stepped it closer, then closer.

and then i reallized i was sort of piggy backing off of someone else.
so i had to come up with something with some detail up close that everyone sees and has, but doesnt look at very closely or often...

what was i to do? i pulled out the bank card!

if you click on it, you get a 3000x2000 pixel image thats a crop of a picture that was 19mp... i forget what that works out to... 5xxx pixels wide though. lol

this picture is my submission for the contest.
sorry for flip flopping but i LOVE macro shots.

Last edited by BlazinClinton; 03-29-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Here's mine:

4L60E valve body showing the modification for overrun clutch activation in all manual gears when combined with the Sonnax HD 2-3 shift valve.

Only part I don't like about it is that I used the built in flash and caused a shadow from the lens.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:49 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

last minute entry and first shot at these contests :P

Old 03-29-2011, 10:20 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Here goes

Quick Reply: Photography Contest | 18