The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest | 29

Old 11-07-2011, 12:38 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Photography Contest | 29

Entries: November 7 - November 11
Voting: TBA (We can't seem to keep a schedule anyway.)

Submissions ends 11:00PM EST on the Friday the 11th.

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for the next contest via a private message I will send.

If the winner does not contact me with a category by 10:00pm EST the next day then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving. Remember I will send you a Private Message to see which theme you would like to use so check your inbox!

The winner will be picked by Poll voting. You will choose the picture you like most by a poll posted above the thread.

RULES AND REGULATIONS: Please Read!
  • Please submit linked photos (with [img] tags from photobucket, tinypic, facebook etc.) NO LARGER than 800x600.
  • I would prefer submissions to not be posted as thumbnails. This makes it difficult for me to post the pictures for the contest in the same way attached photos or too large a photo does.
  • Attached photos will NOT be accepted as they cannot be linked to for the voting thread. There will be no exceptions.
  • The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
  • Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
  • Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.
  • One entry per member. If you submit multiple pics I will request you to choose which to use. If you don't give me a response, I will choose.
A reminder that your entry does not have to contain your vehicles. This contest is to see some other photography other then our trucks which we see on a daily basis.

Last round's winner was mattjphoto!

This week's theme will be: Animals

Example:

Old 11-07-2011, 04:59 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Our goats I took this picture this summer when they were little

Last edited by xgiovannix12; 11-07-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Starting Member
99LS4x4ryanlw is on a distinguished road

I guess I will try my hand at this. This is a picture from last winter of a cardinal that I just happened to catch

Old 11-08-2011, 10:05 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice pics guys, lets get some more!

Old 11-09-2011, 10:23 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Well, I guess I need to get back to this.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:53 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

My American Bully, Akasha

Old 11-09-2011, 02:32 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

its trying to eat your hubby =(

Old 11-09-2011, 07:24 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by cbr995
Well, I guess I need to get back to this.
Yes lol, I'm rarely home on the weekend lol.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:18 PM
BF Veteran

*Submissions closed*