The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest 10

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 03:36 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Photography Contest 10

Entries: Monday, July 5 - Monday, July 12
Voting: Monday, July 12 - Monday, July 19

Submissions will be closed by '96-Dirty-4x4
Voting will be closed by CTYankee

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for that weeks contest. If the winner does not pick a category by the Monday after they have won (ie the next day) then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving.
The winner will be picked by vote. Each voter will choose their top 3 favorites with each vote cast counting as 1 point

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

Please submit linked photos (with [img] tags from photobucket, tinypic, facebook etc.) NO LARGER than 800x600

Attached photos will not be accepted as they cannot be linked too for the voting thread

-The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
-Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
-Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.

A reminder that your entry does not have to contain your vehicles. This contest is to see some other photography other then our trucks which we see on a daily basis.

This weeks category will be: "On the Road"

Ie.

My submission:

Old 07-05-2010, 03:40 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I like it!
Good luck, everyone!

I hope I can take part.

Old 07-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Beginning Member
CTYankee is on a distinguished road

Convoy quick-fuel services during Desert Storm. On the way from Safwan, Iraq back to Logbase "E" in Saudi Arabia via Kuwait city.

Old 07-06-2010, 07:21 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice shot

Old 07-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Beginning Member
XtreemeBlazer is on a distinguished road

a trip to Up State NY

Old 07-06-2010, 01:53 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

all amazing shots so far. I'm not sure if I have any to enter or not. I'll have to go digging through my mountains of photos lol.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:06 PM
BF Veteran

go ride shotgun for a while and snap some photos lol.

Hell they don't have to be highway shots either, go do a driveby of the harbour.

Photos need to include a road, whether dirt road (not offroad trail), city street, or highway.

Old 07-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Wow....some VERY nice entries so far! That's a nice gun you've got there, Yankee. Lol

Will submit mine when I get home from work.

Old 07-06-2010, 03:30 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Oktain NICE shot!

Old 07-06-2010, 03:34 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

these are some great entries so far!

Quick Reply: Photography Contest 10