The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest #12

Old 08-17-2010, 09:03 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough
Default Photography Contest #12

Entries: Tuesday, August 17 - Sunday, August 22 (May change)
Voting: Monday, August 23 (May change) - TBD

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for that weeks contest. If the winner does not pick a category by the Sunday after they have won (ie the next day) then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving.
The winner will be picked by vote. Each voter will choose their top 3 favorites with each vote cast counting as 1 point

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

Please submit linked photos (with [img] tags from photobucket, tinypic, facebook etc.) NO LARGER than 800x600, but try to make it close to that for consistency.

Attached photos will not be accepted as they cannot be linked too for the voting thread

-The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
-Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
-Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.

A reminder that your entry does not have to contain your vehicles. This contest is to see some other photography other then our trucks which we see on a daily basis.

This weeks category will be: Macro
Yes, I am aware this theme has been done before.

Good luck to everyone!
Remember, even if you think you can't take a good picture, submit one, anyways! You might be the next winner.

Last edited by cbr995; 08-18-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:33 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

well I had a few to choose from but I think I like this one the best.

oh and nice knife

Last edited by Benedict1337; 08-17-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:40 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I didn't post an idea up, Grandmother isn't doing so well and I've been preoccupied.

Funny thing is, I probably would have done macro as well.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:07 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Oh...I like knives. I have a little collection. lol Well, I'll have to take a look through some old photos. Might have something, or might just have to take one.

Old 08-18-2010, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Sorry I didn't post an idea up, Grandmother isn't doing so well and I've been preoccupied.

Funny thing is, I probably would have done macro as well.
That's cool. At least you have a reason. Hope for the best for Grandma.

Old 08-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Starting Member

Well, since it finally stopped raining long enough for me to run outside, here's my entry.

I love how they're "furry". lol

Old 08-21-2010, 03:15 PM

Just a freindly reminder the contest may end this Sunday!
Great pics, btw.

Old 08-21-2010, 05:22 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

From my Camaro SS adventure!

Old 08-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Starting Member

Oh you just gotta love that logo! Makes me drool every time. lol

Old 08-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

From our Cancun trip this summer

Last edited by Red 96'; 08-21-2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: resized the picture

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Photography Contest #12