The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest #2

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 03:36 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photography Contest #2

Ok here It is, The Second Photography Contest!

Entries: Thurs Nov 19 - Thurs Nov 26
Voting: Thurs Nov 26 - Thurs Dec 3

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for that weeks contest. If the winner does not pick a category by the Friday after they have won (ie the next day) then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving.
Voting will be done by way of poll up to 10 entries. Should we receive more then 10 entries then voting will be done by way of thread (ie you post up which ones you vote for).

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

There aren't many rules to this contest. Just a few basic ones:

-The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
-Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
-Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.

This weeks category will be: Your car/truck at night!, It can be taken any where.

-Remember we are trusting you that this is YOUR photo and YOUR car or truck!

Last edited by Sisk; 11-19-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: just changed the category size for them blind folks (Craig) lol :)
Old 11-19-2009, 03:58 PM

Examples- http://www.janixworld.com/galleries/...at%20night.JPG

http://i.treehugger.com/files/Morgan...-1600x1200.jpg

Notice I just changed it to at night!!

Last edited by 96chevblazer; 11-19-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Good category. It's actually a fairly difficult one to do and have it turn out good. Night shots tend to be tricky with lighting and steadiness of the camera. Can't wait to see the entries

Old 11-19-2009, 04:51 PM

^ Yea I just found that out, i went and tried it, it hard to get the lighting right and hold the camera steady, but I still got some good photos!

Old 11-19-2009, 05:08 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

I'm liking this one, now to decide if I'm going to use the Blazer or my Camaro. . .

Old 11-19-2009, 05:10 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Like we haven't all seen this one before... This'll be my submission but I'm able to change it if a better one... comes along... right? lol

Mind you I'm partial to this one having been the picture I submitted and won ROTM with.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:17 PM

^ Nice work! and ya you could change photos if you submit one you like better!

Old 11-19-2009, 05:45 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Snore.........OLD PIC FTL Pat. lol. Get your *** out and take some new ones. I'm bored of that one

Old 11-19-2009, 06:14 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

^^^ picture vulture!

Old 11-19-2009, 11:04 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sisk
Snore.........OLD PIC FTL Pat. lol. Get your *** out and take some new ones. I'm bored of that one
LMAO Curtis...

And Alex... I wanna make sure my tow hooks are clean.

Quick Reply: Photography Contest #2