The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest #3

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 09:11 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough
Default Photography Contest #3

Entries: Thurs Dec 4 - Thurs Dec 10
Voting: Thurs Dec 10 - Thurs Dec 17

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for that weeks contest. If the winner does not pick a category by the Friday after they have won (ie the next day) then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving.
Voting will be done by way of poll up to 10 entries. Should we receive more then 10 entries then voting will be done by way of thread (ie you post up which ones you vote for).

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

There aren't many rules to this contest. Just a few basic ones:

-The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
-Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
-Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.

Your entry may or may not include your truck.

This week's category will be: Monochrome

Your pic can include anything, but it must be in Black and White.
Also, make sure the pic will fit the monochrome scheme.

Good Luck!

Last edited by cbr995; 12-03-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:55 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

so, do you want us to PS our truck, or just play with the setting/exposure?

Old 12-04-2009, 12:44 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

boo! i already posted the one monochrome pic i own.... i dont think this cheap *** camera can do B&W

Old 12-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
so, do you want us to PS our truck, or just play with the setting/exposure?
it doesnt have to be of your truck, i dont think.

i think its just anything but it has to be monochrome.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:21 AM
Starting Member

heres mine!

DO NOT VOTE FOR ME!!!!! lol

Old 12-04-2009, 05:41 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Neat pic. I like how it's on an angle.
And Chris, I'd say try and keep it away from your truck. The whole idea of holding these photography contests were to see what other photography people have. We're all used to seeing pics of each others trucks, I wanted to see some other great photography!
Good choice of category BTW. I got a few I need to decide between.

Old 12-04-2009, 07:05 AM
Starting Member

Yep....it's magic oh la la

lol

Old 12-04-2009, 07:32 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
Yep....it's magic oh la la

lol
...Yeah, the "magic" of photoshop

Old 12-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

The angle actually isnt photoshopped. You can balance a can of anything if theres like 1/3 left in it its pretty BA. Chad just claims witchcraft lol its just a balancing trick. You can see the lip that its sitting on.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Ah wth... Here's my submission:

Quick Reply: Photography Contest #3