The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest #6

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 12:10 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Photography Contest #6

Sorry...I'm a few days late getting this up.

Entries: Sat Feb 6 - Thurs Feb 11
Voting: Thurs Feb 11 - Thurs Feb 18

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for that weeks contest. If the winner does not pick a category by the Friday after they have won (ie the next day) then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving.
The winner will be picked by vote. Each voter will choose their top 3 favorites with each vote cast counting as 1 point.

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

There aren't many rules to this contest. Just a few basic ones:

-The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
-Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
-Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.

Your entry may or may not include your truck.

This week's category will be: Panoramic/Scene Shots

Your photo should be a far away or panoramic shot (if you have the ability to take panoramas). Basically something shot from far away giving a great scene. The pics may include your truck (although it's preferred if they don't). If there is any confusion on the category let me know.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:12 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I like this topic.

Old 02-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Starting Member
Dbam31 is on a distinguished road

Not my blazer, but my Jeep.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:42 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

*EDIT:* I've updated my submission, check page 3

And some more shots from today... funny how I just happened to take an appropriate shot.

Last edited by oktain; 02-10-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

How's this:

Old 02-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Starting Member
Eff10 is on a distinguished road

It was a crazy storm

Old 02-06-2010, 08:17 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Apparently not so crazy that using a camera while you're driving was still a good idea lmao:P

Old 02-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Starting Member
Eff10 is on a distinguished road

Haha good point but I was the passenger.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:42 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

How's this?

Old 02-06-2010, 08:56 PM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

So never done this before but i figured i could scavenge some older pictures together....

Outwest somewhere that i can't remember

Flying over the clouds somewhere

Row of p51mustangs at oshkosh international airshow

Piper Super Cub on floats

One of the 2 nuclear plants in michigan at sunset from the air

Another sunset from the air

My families airplane with a mountain range in the background

Subiaco Retreat house in oxford michigan in the sunset

Sorry if we were only supposed to do one post, it didn't say anything about only one so i figured i would do some of my best....

Quick Reply: Photography Contest #6