The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography contest #9

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 09:07 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough
Default Photography contest #9

Alright, I though I would try and give this a shot seeing as it is the summer, and many people are going on vacation, or have time off, so here we go!

Entries: Monday, June 21 - Monday, June 28
Voting: Monday, June 28 - Monday, July 5

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for that weeks contest. If the winner does not pick a category by the Monday after they have won (ie the next day) then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving.
The winner will be picked by vote. Each voter will choose their top 3 favorites with each vote cast counting as 1 point

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

There aren't many rules to this contest. Just a few basic ones:

-The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
-Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
-Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.

A reminder that your entry does not have to contain your vehicles. This contest is to see some other photography other then our trucks which we see on a daily basis.

This weeks category will be: Clouds

Good luck to everyone!

And remember, even if you think you can't take photos. Submit one, anyways! You might be the winner.

Last edited by cbr995; 06-23-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:18 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Very nice choice, should bring some nice shots

Old 06-21-2010, 10:36 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

NICE! Bringing my camera to work tomorrow!

Old 06-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

How many entries are we allowed to enter? I have one other photo that I liked just as much as this one. x.x

Last edited by '96-Dirty4x4; 06-21-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:42 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Good choice, I may give this ago.

'96-Dirty4x4, we're only allowed one photo for the contest.

Old 06-22-2010, 12:56 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

hmmm.... wish I would have seen this on Sunday, Our local piece of Mother Nature drank too much beer last night and is voiding herself of it... all over us.

Old 06-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Starting Member
HARDTRAILZ is on a distinguished road

Old 06-23-2010, 11:05 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I may have just the picture now that I think of it... I'll post it up when I get home.

Old 06-23-2010, 10:38 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Here is my entry

Goodluck to all....

Old 06-25-2010, 11:29 AM
Beginning Member
XtreemeBlazer is on a distinguished road

Here a pic I took while driven home from NY this week. It was on 95 in GA. Think it came out good for a phone pic.

Last edited by XtreemeBlazer; 06-25-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Photography contest #9