The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

photoshop

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 09:39 PM
MHPrior80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default photoshop

hey all...could someone help me out....i have a pic of my dash, and i want to see how it would look with the dash bezel, ashtray, glove box, and passenger airbag cover look blue. could someone photoshop the pic for me? im only asking because im terrible with photoshop. thanx in advance

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...4KITT/mike.jpg

Old 06-23-2008, 05:14 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: photoshop

Sorry it took so long for us to get back to you. The forum has been crazy AND my PC crashed taking CS3 with it. I finally have everything up and running so here you have it:

Stock:

Deepest Blue:

Denim Blue:

Ocean Blue:

Teal Blue:

I did NOT do baby blue as I feel it would be a disgrace! Let me know if you had a different shade/hue of blue in mind.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:32 PM
MHPrior80 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i guess after seeing how it looks, im not gonna do that to my interior, thank you though for doing that and letting me see how it looks.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:40 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to mention that it is possible that part of the reason no one did this for you is because they knew it would look odd. IMHO the only way to make interior painting look good is to sand everything down and possibly fiberglass it. AND, less is more. I think if you just did the bezel and nothing else you would be alright. When you start painting everything you possibly can, it gets tacky in a hurry. HERE is a link to how labor intense this job really is if you do it right.